He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend:

▪︎ Seymour: You had been going to Mushnik's more and more to visit Seymour. One day, while he was arranging some plants in the shop, he suddenly stopped and turned toward you. "Y/n?" He asked you nervously. "Yes, Seymour?" You replied, a bit confused at what was going on. "W-well, I was wondering if maybe, you'd like to be my girlfriend?" He shyly asked. You were a bit taken back, you couldn't believe it. Seymour was FINALLY asking you to be his girlfriend. "Yes, Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend, Seymour." You replied, a light blush dusting your cheeks. He hugged you, "Thank you, Y/n."

▪︎ Orin: Audrey and Orin had called it quits, and she had asked you to go pick up a few things for her that she had left at his office. When you entered, you started looking around for whatever it was that she had sent you for. Suddenly, you heard a voice from behind you, startling you. "My, My, My, Y/n. I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Orin chuckled. You sighed, "Orin, you scared me. Audrey sent me to pick up a few of her things. Speaking of Audrey, I'm sorry for what happened." You replied sympathetically. "Well, You know Audrey." He chuckled. "Besides, me and Audrey have been having problems for years. And i've had my eye on someone for sometime now." He finished with a sigh. "Well, I am sorry to hear about you two, but, it'll all turn out all right." You replied, grabbing the items for Audrey. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Orin asked suddenly, grabbing your free hand. You stood there shocked, you couldn't believe what he asked you. "Orin, are you sure?" You asked, stunned. "Yes, Y/n. Absolutely." He replied. "Okay. Fine, Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." You stated, with a small smile. "Great. Fantastic." He replied, sending you a smirk. You left, thinking about how you were going to tell Audrey.

▪︎ Audrey II: !! Sorry but you ain't dating a plant !!

A/N: I Hope Everyone Enjoyed This Short Little Chapter. ❤
I'm currently sick while writing this 🤧🤒, but I will continue to update.
I hope yall have a great rest of yall's week. 💕

- Emma ❤

Little Shop Of Horrors • Preferences On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara