tell her

disclaimer: yeah, i don't own pokèmon. what? you were expecting me to say something else?

~o~

Ruby's P.O.V

I need to tell her.

I need to tell her that I remembered everything.

I need to tell her that I'm sorry for lying to her.

I need to tell her that I was the person she played with when she was young.

But I can't.

It's complicated now.

If I tell her, she would hate me for lying to her.

But if I don't, she would never open her heart to me again.

I needed help.

But not mental help, I needed romantic help.

The best way is to ask my seniors, I guess.

~o~

"So you're telling me on how to ask out Sapphire, huh?" Gold said with a smirk.

"No, it's not how you think it is." I argued.

"Well, pretty boy. It sure is what I think it is." Gold said, still smirking.

"I shouldn't have asked you for help." I groaned.

"Well that's too late. The first thing is to make the place you're gonna take her, ready so she would be comfortable, if you know what I mean." Gold said, his eyebrows wiggled.

"I told you that's not what I'm asking you for!" I snapped.

"Alright, alright." Gold said, hands moving upwards in defense.

"I'm going to ask my other seniors." I mumbled.

"Fine, but remember, I can be the best help for this romantic situation." Gold bragged.

"Nope, you're not." I said, low enough for Gold not to hear.

~o~

"You should have asked for my help earlier!" Blue shouted.

"But I was too busy dealing with somebody." I said.

"Well, but you finally admitted you have feelings for Sapphire!" Blue clapped her hands, eyes sparkling.

"Kind of. But I was wondering if you could help me to tell Sapphire something." I said, hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Oh, I see. I see. You wanna ask Sapphire out, and live happily ever after with little Rubys and Sapphires, eh?" Blue said mischievously.

"What? No!" I shouted desperately.

"No, no, no. It's alright, your little secret is fine with me. Don't worry." Blue said, her eyes glinting.

"Ugh, no. I'm going to go to other seniors, you are obviously no help." I said.

"Why don't you wanna take advice from me? I could help you a lot with this." Blue said.

"Nah, I'm gonna go now." I said.

~o~

"Ruby, you know we are not good at this kind of things." Red said.

"Yeah Ruby, I'm just no good at romance." Yellow said, supporting Red's comment.

"But why? I just need help to tell Sapphire something." I said.

"Then why don't you just tell her that?" Red asked.

"It's not that easy for me, okay?" I said.

"Then, go ask other advice from the others. Maybe they could help you a lot more than we could." Yellow suggested.