Spider-boy

Peter P.O.V

After the bug-girl lashed out on me I just sat down and watched them. After she broke some enlarged pacifier and bracelet taken from the monster baby he was surrounded by a purple aura surrounded it and it shrank. Suddenly a normal sized baby appeared and fell into the bug-girls hands and she twirled around and handed him to a woman that appproached, who I assume is his mother.

"Miraculous Ladybug!", she shouted throwing something red in the air and it transformed into millions of ladybugs and spread throughtout the city fixing the damage. I have to admit I kinda freaked out in the beggining but the scene was just so beautiful. I was so engrosed in the thoughts that I didn't see the Chat Noir , the bug-girl and somelse wearing a bee themed costume walk towards me.

Ladybug  P.O.V

"Pound it!", we all fist bumped.

"So who is this fair lady.", Chat said kissing Chloe's hand. Something about that just sent a pang through my heart. 

"I'm the new Queen Bee.", she said.

"Well pleasure to meet you Queen bee.", he said.

"Well we can make small talk later, but right now we need to talk to someone.", I said gesturing towards the Spider-boy. They nodded and followed me.

"So what are you doing here? I've never seen you here before.", I said folding my arms and giving him the death glare.

"Well, I was sent by a government organisation to make sure everything in Paris was alright. We just wanted to ensure everyone's safety.", he said audibly scared.

"Okay, just the next time don't interfere in the battle.", I said.

"Okay, but wait we need to talk about this situation with my mission partener.", he said and I sighed looking at Chat. He just nodded saying he was okay with it. Just then all of our miraculouses beeped.

"Okay, meet us at this spot at 8. That's when we patrol. Got it?", I said.

"Okay.", he said holding a thumbs up.

"Well, M'lady looks like I need to go.", he said kissing my hand and my cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink again. "But thanks for arriving on time, if you hadn't it would have been a cat-astrophe.", he said air quoting the cat part and I giggled. He then grinned and he leaped from building to building until he was out of sight. I then looked towards Chloe and we both went swinging towards the hotel.

"Thanks for trusting me ladybug.", she said handing me the miraculous.

"Everyone deserves a second chance and you earned yours.", I said and swinged to the alleyway I transformed.

"Spots off.", I said and held out my hand for Tikki to land in. I opened my purse and gave her a macaroon. After eating she flew into my purse and I ran to the park.

"Hey girl, did you see the battle. There's a new queen bee. She looks so pretty. AHHHHHHH.", Alya squeled.

"I saw her too", Chloe said as she sat down panting since she had run all the way from the hotel to the park. "She is really amazing."

"Yeah, and I love her suit.", I said sitting down. Then I saw Peter running towards us and sitting down on the bench.

"Hey, Peter. So what do you think of Ladybug and Chat Noir?", Alya asked.

" Well, they seem nice.", he said.

I nodded and we just talked about random things.

"Well, I gotta go guys I have to help at the bakery, it's almost 8.", I said standing up.

"Well, I gotta go too. I told my dad I'd be home by 8.", Peter said and we all said goodbye.

Peter and I walked home together since he was staying next to me.

"You want to get some pastries?", I asked and he nodded.

"Hi sweetie, and who is this young gentleman?", Maman asked.

"This is Peter. He's the foreign exchange student. I was about to give him some pastries.", I said and Maman smiled.

"Thanks.", he said taking the box of croissants.

"No problem. Here's my phone number. If you need help, just call me.", I said and he smiled and waved goodbye.

"Goodnight, Maman, goodnight papa, I don't feel hungry.", I said heading up stairs.

"Okay sweetie.", Papa said and I smiled to myself. I quickly ran upstairs and made a decoy Marinette who was sleeping. 

"That should do it.", I said proudly.

"Alright, Tikki spots on.", I said and transformed. I then opened my bugphone and dialed Chat Noir.

"Hey, M'lady.", he said and I smiled.

"Hey, kitty. You there?", I asked.

"I'm on my way.", he said.

"Okay, I'll meet you there. And keep your guard up, they might want our miraculous.", I said and agreed.

I ended the call and headed to the balcony. I swung my yoyo and headed towards the spot we were supposed to meet at. As I was swinging I saw Chat leaping on the rooftops.

We both reached the spot at the same time and saw there was no one there.

"Hello M'lady. Am I happy to see you again.", he said and I blushed. Dang it! That feeling again. 

"Hey guys.", the spider boy from before greeted landing near us.

"Hey, now where is your partener.", I asked raising an eyebrow.

"He's right here.", he said gesturing to the silhouette of a tall person in the dark who suddenly appeared. The person then walked out of the dark.

"So let's talk.", he said with a stern face.

Little did they know that there was another person hiding there. The person being a certain God who had to confirm the involvement of magic after he heard about the events that took place. After Fury informed them about the events that took place, Loki was sure he had read about similar occurings in one of the books regarding the birth of the universe when he was in Asgard. He just had to go and confirm whether his suspicions were correct. And he had confirmed it for when he was in the presence of the 2 teens he could feel a similar power he felt when near the Tesseract.