PAST LOVE

Zheyan :' you know each other?'.......

Shaowan :' We met at Nine heavens.'

Fengjiu : ' High goddess, I am grateful for your help. Just like I read in ancient history,you are beautiful yet fierce..'

Shaowan : ' Your Majesty, you don't have to call me high goddess.'

Fengjiu looked at her confusedly.

'You can call me by my name.'

'So.....Wanwan, you don't have to greet me as a queen. Just address me by my name because I want a friendly relationship with you.'

Shaowan in her mind,'Wanwan? Except  Zu Ti and that bastard Moyuan ,no one have ever called me by that name.

'Since, I am Wanwan, you will be Xiaofeng from now on.'

Both goddesses are smiling warmly each other. Zheyan stood there shockingly by seeing their bond that grown within seconds. He decided to let them be.

Zheyan : 'umm.... Zhenzhen will arrive from Nine heavens. I have to welcome him properly. I am leaving to my hut.'

He moved to the direction where his hut is located.

Shaowan turned to Fengjiu,

' Why did you break the heart of that good young man?  He loves you so much.'

'He doesn't love me. Its just attraction. Love and attraction are not same.'

'Zheyan said that, he fell for you at first sight.'

Fengjiu shooked her head in protest.

'No. He attracted to me at first sight. And don't you think it is weird that a person fall for someone just by a glance got from very far? The most ridiculous thing here is that, he send a wedding proposal right away.'

'Don't you afraid that he will report to your parents about what happened now?'

'My father is the only one who wanted me to get married now. Except him,all other my family members have always respected my choices. '

'Umm.... You have the guts to go against your father.Then don't you want to get married?'

'I will only marry the man I love.'

'Have you ever been in love?'

'Yes. He was my first and last love.'

'What happened?'

'Fate.'

'He died?'

'No. He is alive.'

Shaowan sighed.

'If you can't with him, why don't you forget him and start a new life?'

'We foxes only love a person in a life.'

A long silence.

'Zheyan has amnesia potion. If you want to forget,you can ask him for that.'

'I don't want to forget .'

'I can't believe that you really care about  fate and destiny. '

'I don't . It's him who believe in it. And how can we predict about our future? Even the pre-written fate of mortals are changing. '
Fengjiu smiled at her view.
Shaowan felt pity for the little goddess. She is so young. Why she is suffering this?

'If you don't mind,may I ask you one thing?'

'Go ahead.'

'I heard that you was once in love with high god Moyuan. Is that true?'