the way you stared (pt.1?)

This story contains:smut, angst, homophobia, sapnotfound at the beginning then dreamnotfound. A bit sa so warning

Suggested?:nope a full idea from my mind so enjoy

Storyline: george goes to a party with sapnap aka his bf, but Sapnap ashamed of being with him so they keep it a secret. (not irl chill just for the angst)only karl knows. They all get in a circle for a game of truth or dare. Dream and george make eye contact a few times. And what happeneds when sapnap picks truth and some shit gets exposed.
Ps dream and george used to be childhood friends.
Lets get startedddd
--------------------------------------------------------------
George pov:

I enter dreams house. Yep, you heard it dreams house. For a party, only a party. Karl invited me of course, i see sapnap and wave, he just stares at me then starts talking to a girl 'ouch..'

I go to the kitchen to get me a drink of water. I turn around to look around the house to see whose all here. And i accidently make eye-contact with dream. Who quickly looks away, 'yep he hates me' i think to myself as i take a sip of water.

You see, me and dream were best friends. And i mean so close. But sadly it ended when we were 8. And well, i liked him alot. And one time gained courage to kiss him. But my parents saw, they yelled at me at how i sinned. And needed to be blessed, after that we never could hang out again. I had to move from Floridia to new york.

Now im 17, and back in Florida, guess my parents gruge ended. i tried to talk to dream but he wouldn't listen. He loved me to.. He really did and maybe if i didnt kiss him we'd be together to this day.

I shake my head and walk out to the living room where everyone was sitting Down in a circle shape. "Lets play truth or dare!"karl said excitedly. Everyone yelled in agreement which hurt my ears.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Small time skip
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dream pov:
It was my turn to ask someone truth or dare, i make eye contact with George debating on choosing him or sapnap.
After a bit i choose "Sapnap, truth or dare?" Sapnap looked up and said "truth" i smirk and think for a bit "is it true you totally have a thing for Jessica" sapnap looked shocked. Like he didnt expect the answer but why?

"Its true" sapnap said while pulling her into a kiss. I laugh then look around the room to see who i will choose next and i see george upset, why? Did he like sapnap?... George gets up and "refills" his drink, but actually gets away from everyone to cry.

I see sapnap get up and follow him after, making me wonder what's going on. I decided to go ease drop on them.

"George, im sorry-" sapnap tried to explain before george cut him off "sapnap. Admit it. Ur ashamed of me. You absoulty are ashamed of me, you don't actually love me, if you did you wouldn't have kept us a secert. I should've listened to karl" george whispered yelled but loud enough for me to hear.

Sapnap goes to explain again but george cuts him off with a no. This makes sapnap angry and he roughly grabs georges face and forces george to kiss him.'wtf' i think to myself. George is trying to push him away but sapnap pins him against the wall.

And breaks the kiss but only enough for him to say "i-ill prove it to you" then he kissed george before he could yell. He then started to unbutton georges shirt, and george was still trying to escape. 'Fuck this has gone to far.' I think to myself. I walk up to them and tap sapnaps shoulder, he looks at me in shock "h-hey i was just giving george what he wanted-" he tried to explain but i hit him in the face making him fall to the ground. "Dont even try to lie, i saw it all" i say and then look at george.

I grab his hand and pull him behind me. "Now Fuck off before i tell ur girlfriend the truth." Sapnap then ran out of the kitchen, i turn to george and he hugs me. I stand there in shock for a second before hugging him back. 'Maybe i should let him explain why he left...' I look down at him as he looks up at me.

"Ill let you explain.." I say as he was confused at first then he has more of a shocked look on his face.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Flash back
--------------------------------------------------------------
Young dream pov:
I knock on George's door, when his mother answers the door. "Oh hey dream, want me to get george?" She said. I just nodded, next thing i know i hear georges excited squeal as he comes up and hugs me. "Lets go play!" I said and george followed. We made played at my house for a bit.

Then went back outside to play with chalk. "D-dream?.." I look up to at george and he kisses me and then we hear a scream. George turns around to see his mom furious with anger. She grabs him by his ear yelling something about being gays a sin and that he'd never hang out with dream again.

This made dream cry, he ran home and his parents got worried. They comforted him and asked him what had happened. You see, dream has something george didn't, supportive family. He told his parents and they explained how being gay wasn't a sin, which it isnt.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Flash back end/after george explained
--------------------------------------------------------------
George pov:

"So t-that's why i left.. They didn't like the fact i kissed you.. Im sorry maybe if i didn't We would still be here..." I looked down as tears began to form. I feel a hand lift my face up, dream looked at my eyes then my lips then my eyes again. "Can i kiss you" he said, i turn a tomato red and nod. "Words please.." I smiled on how careful he wanted to be, "yes, you can kiss me" he kisses me, and then lick my bottom lip asking for permission, i granted it. He broke the kiss and looked at me "i love you" he says which makes me do my little excited squeal i havent done that since the last day i saw him..

I look at him "i love you too.." He kisses me again and i accept it. He then softly grabs my jaw and brings me closer. Deepening the kiss, soon enough he licks my bottom lip for permission. I decide i should tease and deny it. He groaned then used his free hand to slap my ass, causing me to moan and give himself enough time to slip in his tonuge.

Things started to get heated. Dream broke the kiss and grabbed his hand. He followed dream to his bedroom, and told him to wait for a bit as George sat down on the bed. Dream exited the room and 'i heard the music stopped so im assuming he's kicking everyone out, but why?... Is he ashamed to?' I sigh and i wouldn't be surprised if he was... I turn around facing the wall and curl up into a ball as tears build up in my eyes as i tried to hold them in but failed.

Dream came back in "now its silent- George are you ok?" George quickly wiped away his tears "y-yeah.." Dream walks up to him. "Don't lie my love.."i turn red "a-are you ashamed of me too?..." I say as i sit up facing him. He looks hurt "of course not.. I just wanted it to be quiet so i can hear you... If you know what i mean.. And if you're still ok with it of course.." I turned red

"I-i am.. You just have to be gentle because its my first time...". I said shyly. He looks at me and smiles softly "of course love" he then started to undress me. I turned more red at the fact he's seeing me naked. He looked at me "you're so pretty baby.."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so this is part 1! There will be a part two, and if its popular and requested for more parts ill create its own story!
-jay
Ill post part 2 laterr
Word count:1466