A Morning Routine

"Great day should pass "

"Wake Up Gingka! It's 6 AM, the rest have woke up!" Ryuga shake Gingka's body while yelling like crazy. It is true, Gingka is the hardest to wake up, Ryuga have yelled 4 times. 

" I think, I know how... but  there is no way a 15 years old boy need it" Replied Chris while cleaning his bed and push a button to automatically clean his bed. " I mean, who does?" 

" Might as well safe the effort of doing it... it will be fine, if it make him woke up" Aguma anwers with a sigh while looking at his Autumn Legendary Bladers friend who is sleeping and snoring so loud.

" GINGKA! WAKE UP!!! ALL THE BURGERS ON THE BURGER SHOP IS BEEN STOLEN AND THEY ARE REPLACING IT WITH HOT DOGS!!!!" Chris yelled to his ears and turns out it works!!

" What?! It's terrible!! Come on, we must safe all the burgers!!" Gingka snap his eyes wide open and then jumped from his bunk bed but immediately stopped by Ryuga. 

"Great, you're awake? We will be late for school! It will start 1 more hours and if we are not fast enough we will be late! Go and take a bath, we all have!" Ryuga said it while hold Gingka's cloth and raise him up while shaking him.

 Gingka stare at the clock and yelp with suprise" Huh?! Its 6 already?! I could have swear I just sleep for 5 minutes! I want to sleep again... PLEASEEE FIVE MINUTE!!!!"  

" Whatever, I'm not your father anyway... ask your dad yourself... Ryo Hagane!! Gingka said he is to lazy to wake up!!"  Ryuga said that all of a sudden which also lure Ryo to their room and ask the rest to leave while he torture Gingka IF Gingka doesn't want to wake up now. 

Gingka and the rest have breakfast at the cafetaria while Ryo warn Gingka to not sleep at class because if he do, he will torture him like never before. Gingka somewhat still want to sleep but is dragged both by Aguma and Ryuga  until school. Like normal, they seperate ways and get to each class. At the end of the school...

Gingka groaned in frustation while seeing his Science test score is only 65 and he barely pass... Kyoya got 89, King got 67, Chris got 98 and the most highest is Yuki who got 100 like usual... 

" Gees, my score is only 65... I have studied ... Well at least I pass. .. I wonder how Ryuga's class and Kenta's class is having? I'm guessing the highest at Ryuga's class at history is Dynamis and the higest on Science is also Dynamis..."  Gingka said it with a laugh and also a smile. The rest just replied with a smile and they reunited with the rest exept Kenta and Tithi and find them being bullied by their school enemies Earon Honde... 

" You bullies! Let go of Tithi now! I'm trying to hold back here!!! If you won't stop I'll face you on!"  Kenta tried to hold back while seeing Tithi who is forced to be locked on his locker.

The Creepslayers just laugh seeing a 11 years old boy who seems like 8 trying to fight. They also take Quetzalcoatl and Saggitario " You think we will be scared by someone like you?! You are just a  kid. You're also a temporal Legendary Blader..." They won't stop and just keep on bullying them...

" What about us you little weakling? Scared yet??!! " 

" Who said that?! You got some nerve!!!!!!" Earon yelled in frustration while turning back. And when he saw who it was.... he took a step bag... scared..

Ryuga and Aguma face them while Chris frost them in place so they can't move. The rest of the Legendary Bladers just try to free Tithi from the locker... at least he is small so he is not soo squished. The two scary bladers just punch the Creepslayers and those silly group left screaming like its the end of the world. 

" Tithi are you okay? I'm sorry I do not get you out earlier. I was not usual with using my power so I'm scared to hurt them..." Kenta hug his friend who just been freed by Dynamis and Gingka. 

"No, its ok. I do expect the older bladers to step up but... I don't have any injuries, don't worry" Tithi replied. He do understand that Kenta just want to try to help but he is still not brave enough to hurt anyone. " Hey, by the way... we should try to find the answer of our homework." 

Kenta groan and bang the locker... " Thanks to try to cheer me up by homework... but, I'm still not use to." 

" I thought you love homework? You said that after you're freed from the Darklands... So you take it back? " Gingka try to cheer his little friend who is pretty upset. But the only thing that come up next on Kenta's mind is to do his homework of doom. Ms. Janeth's Math Class of Doom... 

" You know? I think I need to do my homework? At least I'm still Primary 6 instead of most of you already pretty high. Don't you have to work on the 4 = 2+2 6 = 3+3 8 = 3+5 10 = 3+7 = 5+5 12 = 7+5 ... 100 = 3+97 = 11+89 thing? What's its called... Algebra? " Kenta said as he run to the WBBA alone. Ryuga then follows him, the rest will just leave it to them.