imaginary friends

"come on jisung it'll be fun!!" mark yelled as he jumped into the pool.

"i don't wanna get wet." jisung replied while sitting down on a lounge chair.

"your loss" haechan chimed in while swimming around.

"i'm gonna nap" jisung put his head phones on and shuffled his playlist. him and his 6 friends went on a little summer vacation retreat and him having to drive the whole way tired him out, he needed some rest.

after about a few hours of napping, jisung woke up in a panic. it was already dark out and his friends were nowhere to be seen.

"jaemin!!" jisung called out to his friend while walking around the pool, heading inside. there was no answer.

"jeno.." he walked into the olders room only to see that it was empty. this sent panic throughout the boys body and he rushed throughout the house looking in every room but his friends were nowhere to be seen.

jisung quickly went through his pockets pulling out his phone and dialing 911.

"hello, my friends are missing, we came on a vacation and now they're nowhere to be seen." jisung started to tear up while talking to the dispatcher.

"yes, their names are mark lee, huang renjun, lee jeno, lee donghyuck, na jaemin and zhong chenle." jisung told the dispatcher who then told him to pack his stuff and head back home which he did after hanging up the call.

the car ride home was silent and anxious unlike how it was on the way up. who knew he would miss chenles loud laughs and hyucks girl group playlist being blasted. jisung hoped his friends would be found, he was scared for them but a part of him knew they were okay. their luggage was gone so maybe they had just left, but still they didn't answer their phones or tell the youngest they were leaving.

after a few hours of driving jisung pulled up in the driveway of his house that was decorated with police and their cars.

"mr. park" a police knocked on the boys window that was soon rolled down.

"yes sir." jisung looked out at the officer then at his front door, seeing his mother stand there with a disappointed look.

"it's not funny to play tricks on the law enforcement." the police told him while writing on his clip board.

"tricks...did you find my friends?" jisung got out of the car and looked at the man.

"son, there are no records of these boys." the officer put his hand on jisungs shoulder but he quickly pushed it away. his mom then approached them.

"we're unable to detect the 6 of them...nor their parents." the officer told jisung which left him in shock.

"are you saying the 6 of them never existed" jisungs mother chimed in and the officer turned towards her.

"you have to bring your son to a psychiatrist." the women looked at him and gave a slight nod before the police left and she went inside, jisung trailing her.

"mom i know they're real!" jisung yelled at his mom once they got in the house.

"stop! they're just youre imagination!" she shouted back at him with tears brimming her eyes, she never knew her son turned psycho.

"you never believe me mom!" was the last thing jisung said to his mother before stomping upstairs and to his room. he plopped into his bed and cried his eyes out till he fell asleep.

knock knock

jisung woke up in the middle of the night to a light sound at his window, he slowly approached it and looked out. there stood all his friends, throwing rocks at his window. out of excitement and anxiousness, jisung climbed out of his window and ran to his friends.

"hey jisung!" chenle shouted and ran up to the boy.

"can you guys not leave me anymore?" jisung sighed and looked at the group.

"if you want that then you'll have to come with us" haechan said and held his hand out for the boy.

jisung looked back at his house then looked in front of him, jaemin flashed him a smile.

"i will" he grabbed haechans hand who soon started to drag him out of the yard, running down the streets with the rest of the group.

they ran and laughed, all exited to be reunited again. jisung just followed where they were taking him, all ending up in the middle of the woods where a tall, illuminated tree house stood.

renjun was the first up the stairs, holding a hand out for jisung who took it and got up. the house was lit with colorful lights and decorated with seats and toys. it was jisungs dream hideout.

he sat down on one of the chairs and looked around at the group.

"you guys scared me" he sighed out while jeno patted his back.

this group really was jisungs safe place. he didn't have any friends at school and roamed the hallways alone but once he got home he had the time of his life with his 6 friends. they got in trouble and made fun memories, they didn't things that jisung would never forget cause they made him so happy. he'd be lost without them.

"guys!" mark yelled from outside of the treehouse.

"i found a ball! let's play!" they all rushed down to where park was and started to play and small game of soccer. of course hyuck was yelling the whole time saying how the game was unfair and there stood jaemin in the middle of it all being clueless. that's how it always was. and jeno, he'd be the only one to actually play while chenle was besides jisung comforting him from the chaos.

it all went silent when renjun kicked the ball and it went flying into the trees.

"i'll get it!" jisung yelled as he ran into the trees after the ball. it was like it had taken flight and was going on it's own. jisung jumped at it but didn't reach it, he had ran far away from the group and was now out of the trees, just running on rock, that was until.

"AH-" jisung yelled as he fell, he didn't see the cliff cause he was too focused on the ball. he used all his strength to hold on for life but his arm was getting weak.

"mark! jaemin!" he called out but no response.

"hyuck! jeno! renjun!" still no response.

"chenle!" he sobbed out.

"mom...mom..please" he couldn't hold on any longer, he had to let go and he did.

as the boy was falling his life flashed before his eyes. he now realized that it was all fake. his 6 friends never existed. the fun times they gave him were fake...imaginary.

.

jisungs mother got up from her bed and quickly made her way downstairs to the door. she opened it only to be greeted by the same police that was there earlier.

"i told you to take him to a psychiatrist." was all he said before giving her a paper and leaving.

she read the paper and immediately broke down in tears, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Park Jisung 2002-2021
Cause of death: falling.

————————
A/N
this is just a little imagine i thought of making after seeing a tiktok, sorry if it sucks i wrote it all at once.