𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

"Why are we in japan again" you asked getting out of the car and thanking the drivers

"Why are we in japan again" you asked getting out of the car and thanking the drivers. "I do not know" Haru said and you hummed. "Sounds like none of us know besides coach" you groaned leaning your head back on the hotel lobby couch.  "Do any of you guys know what we're here for?" you asked the guards and they said no. "Coach what are we here for?" you asked.

"Oh right I haven't told you two what we're here for. Essentially you two are here for a training camp type thing and to visit a certain school." she said handing you two key cards. "You two are sharing a room." She said and you sighed of relief, "good hotels scare me" haru said and you agreed.

"Wait, why are we visiting a school? And what school?" Haru asked. "Two schools actually, Itachimaya and Inarizarki" she said excitedly. "those are in two different regions the fuck?" Haru mumbled to you. "I know what the fuck?" you whispered back.

"Shush maybe you'll find some cute boys there" he said and you looked at him and punched his arm. "owww you bitch" he said walking through the elevator doors before they closed.

"What? we both know you only wanna go there for the hot third years you'll probably see" you shrugged your shoulders and exited the elevator.

You took out your key card and opened the door, "Now this, this is a nice hotel." Haru said taking off his shoes and placing them on the matt provided.

"Room service?" you asked and he smiled, "just what i was thinking" he said. "Good because we would've gotten room service anyways. Let's settle in and then we can put on a movie and eat some good food." he said opening his suitcase and taking out a new pair of clothes.

"I'm gonna shower, you look through the menu?" he asked and you agreed.

You laid on the bed and groaned, "HOLY SHIT HARU THIS BED IS SO COMFY" you yelled to him. "THEY BETTER BE OR ELSE IM GONNA SUE!" he yelled back from the washroom.

 "THEY BETTER BE OR ELSE IM GONNA SUE!" he yelled back from the washroom