Dr. Trager x Reader

⚠️!!!SMUT WARNING!!!⚠️

I was working my normal shift at the asylum when my best friends Dr. Trager and Jermey came up to me "Hey guys"
"Hey Y/N Jer and I wanted to know if you could cover for Alex tonight he called in sick." I smiled and nodded.
"Sure no problem! Which patients do I need to help for his shift?" They both looked at each other before Jermey spoke "Walker and Gluskin." I swallowed hard "I'll try my best."
"Oh don't worry Rich and I will help you if needed." I nodded and excused myself before going to Alex's office and getting the patient documents. After getting back to my office with the patient documents I go to the break room and get a f/d (favorite drink). I turn and Tragger was there scaring me. "I'm sorry Y/n I didn't mean to scare you there." I smile "No, it's okay hun. You didn't scare me to badly." He smiled and went over to the vending machine. "Well I'll see you later I'm going to go read the patient documents so I know what to do." He nodded "Okay dear. Have fun." I quickly turned and walked to my office with a deep blush on my face. I have had feelings for Tragger for a little while now working with him and talking to him while out of work made me realizeI was starting to fall for him. Jermey knew and tried to get me to work with Tragger as much as he could.

I was in my office for an hour and a half when the guards came in and told me it was time to help the first patient which was Chris Walker. I walked into the room and sat at the chair when they brought in Chris. He had the straight jacket and chains on so he didn't hurt the staff or himself. He sat down on the metal chair. "PRETTY LADY" Chris said as he looked at me. "Thank you Chris now can you tell me how you are feeling today?" As the guards took a few steps back to watch him Chris stood up yelling "MY PRETTY LADY!!" I quickly got up from my chair and backed away as the guards called for back up and tried to keep him restrained. More guards came running in and taking him away as Tragger ran up to me "My dear are you alright? Y/n look at me." I looked at him shaking like a leaf and he took me to his office.

He sat me down at a chair by his desk as Jermey ran in. "Y/n are you okay!? What happened!?" I looked at him and Tragger put a hand on my shoulder. "As soon as Chris came in for his session he called me 'pretty lady' then as the guards backed away he tried to get out of his restrains calling me his pretty lady." Jermey looked shocked and Tragger looked angry. "Jer can I speak to you?" Jermey nodded and they left the room. They left for a few minutes then came back. "Y/n don't worry about Gluskin because if Walker acted like that then I don't know how Gluskin will react to you." Jermey said as he stayed by the door. "Rich will stay will you until you feel ready to go home." I nodded as he left the room. Tragger was still by the door after shutting it. I heard him mumbling but couldn't make out what it was. Without me noticing he locked the door and went and sat at his desk. He kept mumbling as he put us head in his hands. "Rich?" He didn't answer me. "Richard?" I got up from the chair and walked over to him. "Are you okay?"

Without looking at me he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap hugging me to him. "I'm sorry Y/n who knows what could have happened if Walker got lose. I should have known to tell Jermey it was a bad idea to have you cover for Alex. I don't know what I would have done without you." I looked at him and he looked at me "What do you mean you should have told Jermey?" He took a deep breath "I love you Y/n I have for a while and I told Jermey and he has been trying to make it to where we worked together a lot more so I could tell you." I was shocked and stood up turning away from him. "R-rich I... I thought he was doing the same so I could tell you." I turned back to him and he was wide eyed. "You feel the same?" He got up and walked over to me. "Yes. I have been falling for you." He smiled and kissed me. It took me by surprise but I kissed back. He moved his hands around me and I wrapped mine around him.

We pulled away and he picked me up spinning me around and stopped then took me over to his desk. "I hope you're okay with this but I want to show you how much you mean to me and how much I crave you~" He purred and set me on his desk and pushed everything  aside as he laid me down. I looked at him blushing as he started to kiss on my neck. I hummed as he kept kissing and I softly moaned as he began to suck on my neck. He chuckled and sat up as he started to undo his pants and pull my skirt up and my panties down. He pulled out his 8 inch member and put a condom on. "Let me know if you want me to stop dear" I nodded as he slowly pushed himself inside of me. "Uhh~" I moaned loudly and he stayed still for a moment to let me get used to him when I started to move my hips is when he moved his. "Fuck Y/n~" He moaned as he thrusted himself into me at a steady pace. I wrapped my legs around him and he held my hips gently. He kept the pace until I needed more. "Please... please go faster." He tightened his grip on my hips and moved his hips faster. "F-fuck don't stop~" I moaned and he kept going whispering into my ear "Your so tight and wet." I pulled him closer to me as he went harder making me moan louder. He stopped and looked at me caressing my cheek. "Say my name Y/n. Say my name for me and I'll keep going." I whined "Richard" He moved his hips slowly. "Keeping going"
"Richard" He went a little faster. "Come on dear say it louder for me."
"Richard!" He thrusted his hips faster and harder "Louder Y/n! I'm close!" He said grabbing my hips hard enough to leave marks. "Richard!" I screamed arching my back cumming on his member as "Fuck Y/n!" he began to push himself as fatr as he could in me holding my hips cumming.

We stayed still catching our breaths after riding out our organisms. He pulled out his member and took off the condom throwing it away. He rebuttoned his pants and handed me my panties. "Y/n will you be my girl?" I smiled brightly "Yes Richard I will be your girl." He smiled and kissed me. "Now get yourself tidied up and let's go get your stuff so I can take you out to dinner." I giggled and pulled down my skirt and smoothed out my clothes. "Okay honey." He chuckled and hugged me putting his head on mine "I love you Y/n."
"And I love you Richard."