Reverse

Kind of having a writers block so if anyone has ideas or requests I'd apprieciate it!! DM's or comments :))

Thought of this even though I kind of feel like it's basic and unoriginal but hey, why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed and slicked my hair back. I didn't sleep much last night, I was told I'd be getting a new patient today at Arkham and it was her.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and walked out the door. I walked up to the street and started walking up the street to the bus stop. Not paying attention as I was watching everyone pass by, I didn't hear the bus behind me, getting closer to the bus stop. I glanced back before jogging to catch up.

I stepped in and saw it full. As always. I internally sighed and grabbed onto a bar next to me as the bus lurched forward. About 5 or so minutes of watching the people and buildings wiz past I grabbed the string to request a stop. I stepped off the bus and walked towards the front gate. My nerves came back.

Was I really ready for this?

I stopped and took a deep breath before I walked into the building. I walked over to my bosses office and lifted my hand to knock. As I was about to the door swung open.

"Oh! I didn't know you were there my bad. I need to speak to though Jack so come in!" My boss said. I smiled and nodded, walking into the small office.

I sat down across from him. "So," He said grabbing a folder. "This is the file, your first session is at 1, anything you need is in there." He explained, handing me the folder. I nodded.

"Sure thing thank you, I appreciate the chance for this sir." I said smiling. He chuckled.

"You're welcome kid, but be careful, if you've heard anything you know she's a handful." He said standing. "But anyways, I have a meeting to run to!" He said. I nodded and stood, following him out his office.

I headed over to my own to kill some time and get things done before this session.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair, stretching. I glanced at the clock. 12:30.

I leaned forward, putting my head in my hands and closing my eyes for a moment.

I wasn't scared or regretting anything, just nervous. I know I signed up for this job, but sometimes emotions would take over profession. I can't do that today.

I stood and walked around my office a little, reading over some of the files. I stood in front of the mirror on my wall and combed through my hair with my fingers. I got this. I glanced at the clock again. 12:55.

I gathered my items and started walking down the halls to a session room. I walked up to the security guard outside the door and showed my badge and proof I had permission to be there. He nodded and opened the door, letting me walk in.

I walked inside to see a table with two chairs and her sitting on one side. She glanced over and a haunting grin overtook her face. I sat down and avoided eye contact as I shuffled through papers.

I cleared my throat and looked back up. The girl in front of me had long blonde hair, one side red and the other black. She was dressed in a white jumpsuit and a straight jacket, confining her. She stared directly into my eyes, still grinning.

"Well, sending me some one new isn't that thoughtful? I never really did like the other one." She said leaning back into the chair, rolling her eyes.

"My name's Mr.Napier, or Jack." I said introducing myself. She grinned and laughed.

"And I'm Ms.Quinn, or Harley." She replied, seemingly mocking me. I kept a straight face as I examined her.