the day we met....

I woke up to my alarm. Its 10:30 my mom yells at me to come downstairs. She begins to yell at me about how dad left us because of me. I knew she was drunk again. Really at 10:30? i think to myself. she goes and sits down to watch her show so i go back upstairs and go on youtube and in my recommended is a Mr Beast video so i click on it. I almost finish the video when jimmy says that a couple random subscribers will be chosen to fly down and do a challenge with the crew. " I wish i would win dude that would be so cool and then i could get out of this hell hole. *time skip* its now 3 am so i go to bed. Just to wake up to my mom screaming at the guy she hooked up with last night. so i check my phone quick and realize that i got a notification from Mr Beast saying that I WON. i get so very excited. And then i woke up. "it was just a dream" i thought to myself making sure i was actually awake this time sadly i was very much awake now. i then go to the gas station because thats what i do when i get bored. I go to get a monster and see a very familiar face grab a white monster. i grabbed my snacks payed for it and left i didn't think anything of it. I get home and my mom is furious shes mad because i used my money on food when we have food at home. I try to calmly explain that there is nothing in the fridge. We argue for a while until she gives up and sends me to my room which I don't really care because i would rather be in my room then near her. I lay down on my bed and begin to cry next thing i know is that i had fallen asleep and i wake up to a notification from youtube that Mr Beast has uploaded announcing the winners. "I wish that were me" I think to myself.

HAHAHA cliff hanger 😎 anyways its currently 3:11 am so i will be going to bed.  i will right another chapter tomorrow have a lovely day/night <3

395 words