the day we met pt 2... TW! SH⚠️

After i had fallen asleep what felt like 2 minutes later i wake up to my alarm again. i think to myself " great another day yay" sarcasticly ofc, i grab my phone and look at my notifications i see that i have a notification from twitter so i click on it and it says "one of the winners could not fly out here so i will be letting one of the boys pick someone because why not!" as i start to smile i realize "SHIT HAVEN'T STREAMED IN DAYS" so i get up and go to my pc and begin to stream bed wars. After a couple hours it was now 1:30 i decided that i was gonna go do something to get out of the house i decided to go to the gas station again i probably wasn't gonna get anything this time because of what happened last time with my mom. I grab my car keys and drive off. i get to the gas station and i see that familiar face. i decided i would buy myself a monster and hide it from my mom i grab my monster and go to pay for it but i wasn't paying attention BOOM i had walked into somebody i look up and there he is that familiar face he looked about roughly 5'11 so my 5 foot ass felt short. he helps me up and i say sorry and apologize "Im sorry im not very graceful as you can tell" i say, "Its ok im not the most graceful person either haha" he says. " do i know you? You look very familiar?" i say "hm i do work with the Mr Beast crew so you probably know me from there"

                                  Karls POV
i was at the gas station because i was taking a break from filming with Jimmy i was paying for my monster and then BOOM some body runs into me i turn around and see a girl sitting on the floor so i help her up we talked for a bit. she seemed so nice so i ask for her number she gives it to me and we go our separate ways.

                                  Y/N POV
he asks for my number so i give it to him. i then leave and when i walk in the door i see my mom standing there holding a bottle of alcohol. " WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN Y/N" she yells "i went to go for a drive to get out of the house for a min" i explain. " WELL SINCE YOU WANNA GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" she yells at me. i stand there in shock. i ran upstairs to pack and i glance over too see blades i pick them up without thinking and start to cut. A couple minutes later I grab a bag i didn't have room for my pc so i left it, i grabbed all my money and left in my car. My mom watches as I leave. with tears rolling down my eyes, i call a hotel and book a room for a couple nights.

                              TIME SKIP
*three days later* i get a text from Karl. We had been talking a bit for the past days. he knew my situation and asks if i wanted to be in the Mr Beast video since he has to pick someone soon. i say yes of course. "I know that you got kicked out and i know we haven't known eachother for very long but would you like to stay at my place for a while?" Karl asks. "Karl you really don't have to do that" i say. he said that he really doesnt mind having a friend over for a while. so after a while i say yes.

A/N i know this is probably like most of the other karl x reader stories but i promise it will get more interest and different :)
666 words 😏😏😏