Bonus chapter 42.

Martina's P.O.V.

Today is going to be a very good day: school, art class and ballroom dancing class. Like cherry on top, today is Wednesday and in this school it is a day, when you can wear what you want to school, meaning no uniform today. In the previous school we wore uniform everyday. 

I woke up at 6AM because I plan to take full shower routine right now. I happily got out of bed, making it right away, and waltzed to my bathroom, humming a tune to myself. I brushed my long, lustrous, light blonde hair and pinned it at the back of my head before taking off my silk pjs and hopping in the shower. 

Cleaning, exfoliating and moisturising gels, scrubs and lotions. Once I was done, I wrapped myself in a big, lukewarm, soft towel and moved onto my skin care. Even though I am 15, I have always had nice skin thanks to my mamma's help: no acne, no blemishes, no redness, no black spots - nothing. 

I peacefully did my routine, smiling happily: cleanser, toner, vitamin C serum, moisturiser and sun cream. In addition to that, I scrubbed my lips, make a little mask for 10 minutes and finished with lip oil. I wore pretty, white undergarments, tossing my fluffy robe on top, and went to my glam room to get ready for the day. 

My daily makeup is very minimal, I don't think I need much: a little bit of concealer, the tiniest bit of foundation, highlighter, a bit of bronzer and blush and I am all set. I have nice brows, so I leave them the way they are and my long, dark, thick lashes satisfy me, so I just curl them. I applied a lip balm with rosy tint, liking how it shines cutely on my plump, full lips. 

"Tini!"- chirped Angie and Ari, dashing to me, making me smile. 

"Well hello there, my gorgeous bunnies."- I cooed my baby sisters, getting down to their level to hug them tightly. 

They are such sweethearts. I love being a sister, it is by far the best thing ever. 

Girls hugged me as securely as their little arms allowed them and I helped them to sit down next to me. I styled my hair while chatting with them, the three of us had such a good laugh. We took pictures on my phone and I let them pack my lavish, very beautiful and stylish backpack for school. 

"Do you need this, Tini?"- wondered Ari, showing me AirPods. 

Many people take those to school, but I don't. I don't understand why would I? I have friends to talk to, I can meet new people and do some additional work, instead of distracting on that. 

"No, grazie, piccola."- I replied with a smile, running my fingers through my hair to even out my curls. 

Once I was ready, I picked warm outfit, going for Prada for the day. It is cold today, very gloomy, so I'd rather be comfy and cosy. 

"Let's find mamma and papá, shall we?"- I said happily, giggling as they nodded eagerly, heading out of my room with me, holding my hands cutely