!p r o l o g u e!

"I was there running
Living happily as time passes
I stumbled upon something
That I never knew will change my life"

Hey there! I'm Niki, I'm the girl described in the description of this story. Today I'll be telling you about my past and what the experience pushed me to become who I am now. I hope you enjoy!

Alarm: 5:30 = WAKE UP

I was startled as the alarm clock proceeded to wake me up. I look at the clock and see the time. I started to get nervous. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I'm finally gonna enter 7th grade in a new school. I have transferred a lot of times by now, but I'm still nervous because I don't have friends or anyone I know that'll enter the same school as me.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to get ready for school, my heart was beating so fast that I was almost late for the bus. Luckily I had a few moments to wait until the bus arrived. I sat beside on the couch nervously, heart beating so fast, countless thoughts passing by while waiting. It was horrible. I didn't like this feeling at all.

I heard a bus coming towards our house, and once it's there, it lets out a loud noise signaling that it's there. I look back at my parents once again, needing that reassurance that everything will be okay and I will survive the first day of school. They smiled at me as I walked into the vehicle. I entered, so many unfamiliar faces were seen. They did not greet me at all. They keep going about their usual business and was talking about the students who left the service at that time. I was just sitting there, uncomfortable, didn't know what to do. I just looked at the window during the ride until we arrived at the school.

"This is it Niki, Its finally the time that you get to know new people and get to socialize with them!"

I hop off the bus, completely unaware of the school's facilities and such. My eyes roamed around as the new people, new teachers, new classrooms came into my sight. As far as I can remember, my section was named "Sakura". I see new people but I can't help myself to come and say hi to them. It's my nervousness that's causing me to be like this, so i just stayed quiet. I met one girl that came to me because she herself was a new student as well. As i enter the classroom, voices of unknown students fill the room. I took a random seat because I didn't really care anyways.

FAST FORWARD

A couple of days past by, and I still didn't fully adjust to the surroundings just yet. I made new friends, but not close ones. I wandered around the school to see the beautiful scenery. Things were okay at least. People were friendly and kind towards me, which is what I adored the most. I didn't have a mobile phone back then, nor wifi. I only had a tablet for ebooks last 6th grade. And that was all I had. Everything was in manual mode, I had to take notes whenever there's an assignment because no one will tell me so. Social Medias were rarely used too. Sooner or later, I got used to the norm of my school. Although I thought that the school was boring, It was fine for me. Then something happened....

"I was alone
No one by my side
No friends
No one to talk with
I don't feel like I belong here"

These relentless thoughts came into my mind as I grabbed the scissors. How did I even knew about this? In such a young age I was able to make an attempt on cutting my wrists already. I put the scissors blade on my skin, what was I even thinking? I repeated that for a few more tries until someone finally saw me and tried to stop me. I stopped. I just realized what just had happened to me. I was shocked.

Ever since that incident happened, I was always surrounded by my classmates, trying to befriend me and being nice to me. And I was happy because that made me forget about the horrible things I did to myself. And this continued, I gained friends from other sections as well and all of them were nice and very accommodating to talk to. I was finally happy. I had discovered new friends and I started to get close to them as well. The feeling of joy and happiness made me happy.

I was not afraid anymore, I am happy because I had supportive friends who were willing to talk to me and get to know more abut me. I was happy and fulfilled.

"I regretted what I did
But I'm glad that someone stopped me
From this pain that I was having
While everyone else was having fun
Thank you."

Those were the thoughts that came out of my head
I was happy, I have a group of friends who were nice and welcoming
Nothing could go wrong right?
Tell me
Nothing could go wrong right?
I wish I enjoyed those days while I was free
And happy
Save me from this incoming pain
That will soon come.
I never expected this to happen
Anyone? Help me please
I can't take it anymore
Someone turn back the time so that
Things could turn out differently
I'm begging you
Please

_______________________________________________________________________________________
END

AUTHORS NOTE: HELLO GUYS! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I HOPE YALL ENJOYED MY STORY
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

DISCLAIMER: THE NEXT FOLLOWING CHAPTER WILL BE MORE EXTREME.
IF YOU CANT HANDLE ANYTHING INFLICTED ABOUT SADNESS, BULLYING, HARASSMENT
THEN I SUGGEST YOU NOT TO READ IT

THAT'S ALL! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING :) PEACE

Next chapter is loading....Please Wait.....Thank you for your patience...Loading Successful!