𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

1991:

❝ПОЙМАЙТЕ ЕЕ!❞

Catch her.

That's what they said.

It was fitting, she is running.

The girl went inside a hallway, hiding behind a wall.

The soldiers ran straight.

Assuming she had ran straight.

The girl watched as the last soldier ran out of sight.

Suddenly the seventh door on the left flings open, the door ripping off of its hinges and hitting the other side of the hallway.

A blinding white light flashes powerfully from the broken door's room.

She's heard whispers.

Hums.

Hushed conversations about what a blinding white light would mean.

She didn't think death would reach for her that early.

Yet, she still thought walking towards it was a good idea.

The second she got into the room, everything got clearer, the white was still there, but somehow she can see through it.

She saw a white sparkly rock, floating in the middle of the room.

A discoball.

It didn't look quite like one, but it could be perceived as one, no?

As she walks closer to the rock, the voices of people around her get lower and lower, fading out.

She stands under the floating rock, reaching to touch it, jumping to reach it.

The rock stops flashing the blinding light, falling to the floor, near her feet.

"Екатерина, отойдите." A male said as he screamed orders at the idiotic soldiers who didn't catch her. (Ekaterina, move away.)

"Но это самый красивый камень." She reasoned, taking the rock in her hand. (But it is the prettiest rock.)

"Захватить ее!" Another male voice ordered. (Grab her!)

"Отец!" The girl looked in horror as the rock melted -dissolved- into her skin, her veins turning a bright white colour. (Father!)

"Владелец-" Someone -something!- said. (Master-)

"Помощь!" Ekaterina fell on the ground as her bones -veins- started burning. (Help!)

One of the men walked closer, watching as the veins all over her body turned white.

The girl lifts her head to catch Voin's eyes.

He watches as his daughter's eyes turn fully white.

Ekaterina screams, a piercing scream as a white blast shoots out of her.

She breathes heavily, opening her eyes, she looks around to see the sky.

She never thought she'd see the sky. Ever.

Looking around her, she found herself in the middle of a sink hole.

A large sink hole.

A sink hole to where the Voin facility was.

━━━━━━━━━━━

What's your favourite colour?

Don't be a silent reader!

Vote, comment, and tell me your thoughts!