04:55

Her

The clock is already showing lunchtime and I still feel comfy sitting on my chair, with my hands busy making some scribbles on the journal. I haven't come to the office for three days and handed over some of my work to one of my coworkers, today I have to come to the office because I'm tired of just sitting in my room.

In fact, I didn't just sit down, but thought about many things, cried, thought, cried, thought, and just like that the cycle happened, until I was exhausted myself.

Since last week and the peak was on the night I ended my relationship with my boyfriend, it really made me focus on nothing. I'm lazy to do anything, it feels like I just want to lie on the bed but in fact, I'm bored.

Chris Martin's voice is still playing on the speakerphone that I deliberately turned on to accompany me in my room.

"Lights will guide you home~~" The strains of a woman's voice singing a song lyric that was playing, made me turn my head to see her figure who was now standing in the middle of the door to my room which had been wide open.

With a sudden movement, I immediately got up from my sitting position to greet her. Her two long legs walked closer to my desk and now stood with a warm smile right in front of me, only blocked by my desk.

"Sorry about the door, I should have knocked on that first. You look surprised." She laughed in her cheerful voice, with a smile still on her lips.

I frowned wondering who this very familiar-looking woman was.

"Are you busy?" she asked after seeing my desk which was a little messy even though there were only papers, journals, and pens.

"Um, sorry is there anything I can help you with?" With used formal language I talked, because I don't know her and this is our first meeting even though her face looks a bit familiar, mayhap she's one of the clients from another company that I should treat politely.

"Ah, sorry again. I just wanted to take you out to lunch, do you mind?" She still casually spoke and I just started confused at her invitation just now.

"I'll introduce myself later, but can we go out for lunch now? It's lunchtime, and I don't want you to get a stomach ache anymore." Her finger pointed at my stomach and made me widen my eyes.

Because she seems really know about me, but I've no clue about her at all and somehow this woman doesn't look dangerous so maybe I'd better find out who she is by following what she wants.

I nodded immediately to agree to her invitation while wearing the black coat that I draped over the back of the chair and reaching for the wallet in my bag, before following her who walked out and we decided to have lunch at one of the food stalls in the park near my office.

"Hello! I'm so happy to meet you." She stretched out her right hand in front of me with a smile on her face, I automatically returned her soft and warm handshake. "You must be confused by my sudden appearance, but I want you to see and know about this one." her hand reaches for the phone in her bag for a while before fiddling with it to put it on the table then pushing it towards me.

Looking at the phone screen facing me, I can see a photo of a guy I know very well with of course the woman in front of me now, in the same picture. They posed as if they were really close to each other, I was silent for a moment and remembered the night when I saw that guy with a woman in the restaurant. I didn't see the woman's face but I'm sure enough she was the one with him that night, the woman in front of me now.