The Phantom Lords

Ryker was sleeping peacefully as so scratch, then scratch fell out of his hammock and woke up. He gets up and sees the time. He flys onto the bed and hits rykers leg.

Scratch: hey boss we got to go

Ryker: alright, alright I'm up.

Ryker gets up and gets dressed. Later they were walking through the town. But  while they walk they could see people talking about us. And Feeling pity. 

Scratch: what's that about be 

Ryker:no idea let's head to the guild.

They continued walking. When they arrived they were shock and enraged. Dozens of pillar protruded out of the guild. As well as spikes made from rock.

Natsu: our guild, someone did this to our guild

They look over to see the rest of the team and ran over.

Scratch: you guys know who did this

Happy: nope we just as surprised as you are.

Erza: but who would do such a thing?

Mirajane: it was phantom

They look back to see Mira.

Grey: are you serious

Natsu: you mean phantom did this?!

Mirajane: we couldn't do anything to stop them. They got us good.

Ryker: let's go speak to gramps.

They head to the basement. There the saw everyone with broken spirits. They head to master marakarov, who was clearly drunk.

Markarov: yo, what's up, kids

Lucy: uh, hi

Erza: sorry we we weren't here sooner. 

Natsu: why the heck are you all just sitting around down here?

Markarov: how'd it go Lucy? You finish the job like a good girl?

Lucy: yeah, I guess so.

Scratch: oh he is so drunk

Erza: master do you understand the gravity of this situation?

Natsu: the guild hall has been completely destroyed. 

Marakarov: there's no need to get yourselves all worked up. It's not the end of of the world or anything,

Grey: what

Ryker: that maybe gramps but it's the right time to get work up.

Natsu. Just goes to show you how cowardly those dunderheads in the phantom lord guild really are. They struck when no one was here. Is that anything worth bragging about?

Erza: nobody was here?

Mirajane: it was after everyone had already left for the night. 

Erza: I suppose we can be thankful for that. At least no one in our guild was hurt in the attack. 

Marakarov: we shouldn't trouble ourselves worrying about people who don't even have the guts to face us head on. Forget about those fools.

Natsu and Ryker punch a wall/table. 

Natsu: ain't gonna happen gramps! We can't just let them trash our place and get away with it!

Ryker: we need to those lords why were are called Fairytail. And put them in their place.