ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔢

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

—— It's supposed to be a normal day-a usual day filled with school lectures of History so early in the morning. The student who wanted to pass the upcoming exam listen attentively while there's some who's sprawl over their desk silently sleeping.

That's the usualness of the class.

But today, while the teacher was talking about the dead-I mean, talking about a genius who invented things which is known throughout the history, the door was pushed open. Well, more like it was slammed open.

"Oi! You can't just barge in here, we're in the middle of the class!"

The people inside the class looked over towards the door to see who's the daring fool who actually has the guts to barge into their room while the evil tyrant teacher is teaching his history lessons.

To their surprise, it was a guy with numerous tattoo and ox-like body built. There's also the sunglasses and punk styled hairstyle.

"Which one of you is Murasaki?!" the man asked with a loud voice.

"....." Everyone in the room fell silent, even the teacher who's yelling for the guy to go out fell quiet at the mention of that name.

Like creepy robots, everyone turned to a certain direction. Their eyes focus on a girl with purple hair-quite surprising because this school obviously has rules regarding hair dyes. Her face is buried in her arms, obviously sleeping without a care in the world.

It was you, the Top student of the whole class.

You were sleeping in class like usual. Everyone always wonder how you ace the exam with this attitude, but after testing the capacity of your knowledge that's obviously above them, everyone choose to just silently accept how gifted your IQ are.

Then again, it's not like they can go on ahead and face you. No. Bitch no one would even dare do that. You're the definition of a peril. A certain danger to your enemy---and those who spread rumors about you having a romance relationship.

A classmate of you, the brave soul who could tolerate you as a seatmate and be around you for a long time, tapped your shoulder.

"Psst, Saki-san."She whispered, not wanting the man looking for you to hear what she just called you.

You felt the upcoming hand about to land on your shoulder, and your head already raised up from your arms.

Of course, seeing you awake, the girl's hand paused midair and she immediately withdraw it.

"Hmm??"Raising an eyebrow, you sat up and look around, wondering why everyone's so quiet.

Then, the guy who barge into your class appeared in your sight, immediately bringing a wide smile on your face.

"Someone's lookin' for Murasaki. (?)"is what you said, tone not sounding like a question at all.

'Murasaki' is obviously a fake name of yours. You've been using it since elementary, not wanting to spread your real name since you have a flaw-you're a troublemaker who likes to beat people up. Thankfully not everyone.

The man look for you, obviously has no idea what does the person he's looking for looks like.

"Yeah, I'm looking for him!"

'Him?' Your lips arched up in a mocking smile.

Unfortunately for this stupid guy, you do recognize who he is. Based on your memory, this person is the leader of those bastards who stupidly thought they could corner you in an alley- unfortunately for this guy his minions moved without their leader, and they ended up tied in a ribbon and left in front of a police station.

With a sweet (fake) smile, you said: "Oh, He's currently not in here. He likes to skip class and he hates Histo- I mean, he hates math."

You quickly cut off the word History because your teacher in front is looking at you in a deadly manner. You knew that be knew you were gonna say his subject but still, you smiled like you didn't intend to say history and directly blurted out the subject of mathematics - which everyone knew you were good at.

The man however, became enrage. "He's not here? What do you mean he's not here?! If you're trying to hide him in this class I'm gonna beat you all up!"

"Beat us all up?!" The usually kind and amiable history teacher was started by those words. His face change from an elegant gentleman to a terrifying teacher. "You! What great courage you have barging in my class and threatening my students?! Which class are you?! Who's your homeroom teacher and why are you not in class?! Tsk, tsk, students these days are really unafraid. See if I don't beat you up today!"

The class president and a few boys in the front immediately stood up and held back our history teacher.

"Sir, don't!"

"Teacher you'll lose your job if you beat up student!"

"Please don't be so impulsive!"

Just like that, the scene immediately became comical to you. You were there, watching the fun like you're not the cause of it. Your laughter even made your seatmate sweat in nervousness.

'Ah, what a fucking idiots.' You thought, leaning against your chair and crossing your arms as you watch your history teacher being held back by five students from your class.

The man who courageously asked for you became intimidated by how the teacher is acting and immediately run away, causing you to laugh.

In the end, the history teacher cursed endlessly, scolding the man for being a coward and unmannered. Then all of a sudden, the history teacher turned to you.

"Miss Kawata, stand up and follow me to my office!!!"

'Uh-oh.'

—-Ending of Chapter 01-—
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀