CHAPTER 5 - ANDREYA THE DESICION MAKER

On a fine day we squad finished all our classes and were chatting with each other.

EVA : Guys FINALLY THE HOMECOMING PARTY is today, let's have fun. What do you all say?

EVAN : You know my answer (he winked to EVA)

SANDRA : Count me in!

DERICK : I'm coming!

MYSELF : I am not interested .You guys have a blast . I am going to stay at home. Exams are on the way . I think this will be the best day to take some rest before we have to study.

EVERYONE : WHAT!!!!

SANDRA : You have to come, you will, we will come to your home, let's get dressed together for the party. What do you say Eva?

I started to run from my friends Sandra left her book on the bench we were sitting on . Evan took the book and the handwriting he saw in the book and in the paper he was given that night was the same. So, he confirmed that it was given by Sandra but still he was confused as to who she wanted to give the paper to .

FINALLY!!! I accepted it . So Eva, Me and Sandra went shopping to find our dresses. After one hour of shopping we found our dresses.

EVA:

SANDRA:

SANDRA:

MY DRESS :

MY DRESS :

The party was at 7

The party was at 7.30 .After an one hour of struggle we finally made it to the Party. Evan and Derick were waiting for us. I never thought Keith would also attend the same party. Everyone was having a good time and I didn't because Keith was there .Eva and Matt were dancing together ,Sandra and Evan together .I was sitting with DERICK.

DERICK : Andreya , you were the one who wrote Keith in the paper right?

MYSELF : YES ,it was me . So it was you, I was wondering who had my paper (hahaha)

DERICK : So he is your crush you told us in the game. Do you have feelings for him?

MYSELF : Yes I have ,but I couldn't tell him. He is already trying to bully me. I can't bring to him how I feel .

DERICK : Andreya, even though I have not been with you for long, I know you. Andreya you know we all will be by your side no matter what, so take a decision which makes you happy.

He went to dance with SANDRA. I was having Tequila (non alcoholic). Keith came to me.

KEITH : Andreya, do you want to dance with me?

MYSELF : No Keith I'm not interested .Please leave me alone .

KEITH : Are you afraid that you'll fall for me? Or because you hate me 

MYSELF : Obviously, because I hate you bull. But I will dance with you. I will show you, who fall for who?(I smirked )

We started dancing together. While dancing Keith said

KEITH : Okay, I wanted to tell you this, you're beautiful in this dress.

MYSELF : I'm beautiful in every single dress I wear. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!Are you flirting with me?

KEITH : Am I stupid to flirt with you.

MYSELF : YES that's why I asked you the question .

I saw Evan who was drinking. So after the dance I went to him and talked to him.

MYSELF : Evan stop it now. You have already had enough!!

EVAN : What ???

MYSELF : What is going on between you and Sandra ?

EVAN : So you know? The letter was written by Sandra.

MYSELF : (guilty)I found out when you showed me the paper. It was her handwriting..

EVAN : Do you know who it was given to?

MYSELF :I know...

EVAN : Who is that letter to? tell me now.

MYSELF : It is for.... ............................