1.

...He pushed the fingers deeper, continuing to stretch himself as his mind raced. He was about to fuck himself with a monster ultra can. What the fuck.

The fourth finger was almost too easy as it slid in, the slick noise of the lube every time he pushed in made Karl whine desperately. He pulled them out suddenly, clenching around nothing as he whimpered.

His hand reached across the bed to the white can, picking it up and looking at it. Well, he was in too deep to stop now.

----

Karl gave the can a resigned look. It was cold to touch, unopened. Thinking for a minute he decided that going straight for it probably wouldn't be the safest idea. Putting the can aside, he leaned over to his bedside table and shuffled around to find the box of condoms he had bought a while ago.

'Much use they've been,' he thought sarcastically as he opened the packaging. He rolled the lubed-up material over the monster and prayed it would help against the awkward shape and cold from the liquid inside.

He added extra lube to the can, leaving his fingers coated and sticky. Karl spread his legs and held the can under him. As all monster cans are, this one had a flat surface, untapered. It took some effort to get in, requiring Karl to stretch himself open as well as push into the can.

He squeezed his eyes shut as he managed it, a shaky exhale left his lips as he tried to relax whilst feeling the width of the monster. After giving himself a minute to adjust, Karl pressed down onto the latex-wrapped can. He felt it enter him inch by inch.

He couldn't quite believe he was doing this. It was just a joke. It had started out as just a joke. The white can was almost halfway inside of him at this point and with shock, he realized he was hard. Painfully so.

Karl wrapped a pale hand around his cock to alleviate the pressure. Stroking himself slowly he spared a thought for Sapnap who, hopefully, was still out grocery shopping. What would he think of this? Karl focused back on the task at hand, not wanting to dwell on his roommate. Who had suggested this, in jest.

'Jest.' Karl thought dejectedly as he lowered himself that last inch of the can, feeling fuller than he had ever experienced. A groan left him as he squirmed, moving around slightly. The condom seemed to have made a decent barrier against the cold of the can and he was glad for it despite feeling too warm. He paused for a moment to take off his sweater, the only item of clothing he was wearing and shivered.

Done with waiting, Karl pulled himself off the can without taking it completely out before pushing back down. He breathed in deeply before doing so again. And again, quicker. His cock twitched, demanding more attention as Karl had been focused on the feeling of the thick can going in and out of him. He kept a tight hold on the can, gripping it fiercely to make up for the condom.

At this rate, the monster would be warmed up quite quickly. Although, he could probably still drink it if he put it back in the fridge after. It was a strange thought which quickly grew more bizarre as a new thought flickered in. What if Sapnap found the can? Drank from it? Karl moaned. Sapnap wouldn't know, how could he know that the can had been in Karl's ass? He imagined watching Sapnap drinking it, completely oblivious to how intimate Karl had gotten with the metal can.

Sapnap could probably easily fuck him after being stretched this much by the can. The thought brought a surprised moan from Karl. His achingly hard cock felt heavy. He stroked himself faster before faltering. Sapnap was his friend. Karl struggled to understand why his thoughts circled back to him so frequently. Maybe it was because using the monster can was his idea?

He shed these thoughts as he fucked himself faster. Catching the precum from the tip of his cock, he smeared it over himself. His breathing was ragged. Karl could feel himself getting closer as another moan escaped him-

Someone was outside his room.

He halted his movements as he turned his head towards his opening bedroom door. Like a deer caught in the headlights, Karl froze as he saw Sapnap standing there.

"What the fuck," Sapnap exclaimed, staring wide-eyed at Karl, who had not moved a muscle.

"What the fuck," was Karl's immediate response as he struggled to process his roommate's presence.

"You actually did it??"

Karl blushed, embarrassment taking over quite completely. He hid his face with his arm that had already let go of his cock seconds previous, however, it did nothing to shield him from Sapnap's view.

He was still standing at Karl's door a good few seconds later, just watching him. It made Karl feel hot all over. His roommate just kept staring. Karl's cock twitched at the scrutiny. Sapnap's eyes jolted back up to Karl's, realizing he had been caught looking. Pretty obviously.

"Um," Sapnap said smartly.

"You're home," Karl paused, clearing his throat awkwardly, "early."

Sapnap continued to stand there, looking at Karl. Who happened to be on his bed with a monster can half in him, cock hard and leaking.

"Yep," Sapnap replied, a bit late.

After another moment of silence, Sapnap nodded. Breaking his stillness, he finally realized it was probably time to avert his eyes. "Uhm, have a good one?" Sapnap said awkwardly, it came out as more of a question than a statement. That said, he quickly fled Karl's room, shutting the door on the way out.

Karl did not resume movement. He stared at his door, looking at where Sapnap had been standing. He struggled to comprehend what had just happened. Sapnap had walked in on him. Seen him with a monster ultra can in his ass.

Karl went to pull the can, which was still clutched tightly in his grip, out. He shifted to get a better angle as his wrist ached. However, this nudged the can against his prostate, dragging another moan from him despite the fact he was still reeling from embarrassment. At that moment he was all too aware of how hard he was. His cock was weeping slightly, neglected as he hadn't dared even look at it in Sapnap's presence. Karl let out a hiss as he took it in his hand again. Sapnap had looked at him. Let his gaze wander over Karl's body as if in a trance. He squeezed his cock. He wanted Sapnap to keep looking at him.

He wanted Sapnap to watch him as he pushed the can back into him, deeper. He gasped. Karl stroked his cock as best he could whilst simultaneously shoving the monster can in and out of him. Within no time he was back to being as strung up as he was before Sapnap had walked in. He groaned, feeling overwhelmed. He clenched against the can he held, feeling it take up so much space inside. Squeezing his cock he tried to stave off his orgasm for just a bit longer. His attempt was deemed fruitless as he pictured Sapnap watching him again, his eyes raking over Karl's body. He came hard. Cum covered his hand as he moaned, the intensity taking him by surprise.

He pulled the can out of his ass at last; he felt empty. Despite feeling sated he mourned the loss of the monster. Getting his breathing under control took a few minutes, after which, Karl lay down on his bed. Once his head had started to clear, a blush took over his face again and he hid behind his arms. Dread crawled in about facing Sapnap later. What would he say? Would he even mention it or would he pretend it hadn't happened?

Karl groaned and decided maybe the best option would be to hide in his bedroom forevermore. He dismissed the ridiculous idea quickly but conceded to stay in his room for at least a couple of hours. Perhaps a nap would do him good. Nodding to himself, Karl put aside the monster and got under his covers. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.