Chapter 2: The Three Destined Brother Met Alas

Ps. Our MC had only heard rumors about William's 'death' and Albert being punished. It was at that point they had dropped the manga, before restarting them and thus why they were waiting for the anime before being transmigrated.

Anyways, good reading!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

William is worried.

Terribly worried if he must said, for his little brother had started to act weird after collapsing and not waking for almost a whole day.

At first, he thought that it might be caused by his sudden collapsing, even if it's not the first time he was out cold for a long time that William had wanted to bring him to the doctor, but the nuns and teachers insisted to wait and see until a few days. Thankfully, his little brother had woken up before they could hit a one day mark.

But now he started to act weird, he started to sleep lesser each days, he didn't even ate much and only eat more whenever William had approached him about it. He knows that his little brother didn't eat much, but the amount that he had are nothing compared to the amount he usually ate. It worries him greatly, and he can't do anything about it since Louis always had a good excuse on why he didn't even eat much or sleep longer.

The only good thing is that his little brother's health has gotten better each days, there were no sudden cough or collapsing. Sometimes Louis even helped with laundry and cleaning, even if he only do a little amount of them since the nuns were still worried for his health.

'And he seems to be interested in history, arts and languages'

William observed Louis who were reading a book in German that he was sure are about music that he had managed to borrow from the nearest library. The determined yet cute look on his face made him chuckle a little bit, but he still feel weird about it.

It wasn't that seeing him studying is a weird thing, but the content and language was a weird combination. He wonder silently, what is it that made his little brother studying about them all of the sudden? He tried to ask about it a few days ago when Louis was done with a book about architecture in Italian and was answered with only, "I just want to study them, brother. They are really fun!"

The smile on his face had made him forget about his initial reason for asking, and ended up talking with Louis all day and play along with the other children.

'Talking about other children Louis suddenly become more friendly with them'

Ah yes, it was also one of the good thing that he could remember. Usually, Louis would avoid and became cold to other children as he hid behind him, it was a cute gesture, but he wanted his little brother to have some fun with others.

So when his brother started to warm up with them, it was certainly a surprising yet welcomed gesture by the children who was rather enthusiastic and happy with his sudden friendliness. The nuns and teachers had also noted about this change, but just think that it might be because he wanted to have friends like William.

And then suddenly a noble named Albert James Moriarty came to the chapel, offering them to come with him so he could see the 'new ideal world' that they had longed for.

"Brother? Are you alright?" William snapped out of his thoughts to see Louis came into the room, looking concerned. Smiling softly, he patted his little brother's head as he answered, "I'm alright, Louis. You don't have to worry for me."

He could see his little brother's face scrunched up, it was a little cute if he must say so himself. Louis then shake his head, "You are thinking about the offer Lord Albert had given to you earlier this day. It had troubled you deeply about the consequences and yet, there are many advantages you could have if you had agreed on it. So," as Louis sat down near William, "What is exactly that you are worried of, brother?"