Mr Crouch's Warning

Fay didn't return to the dormitory the entire week. They had no idea what was going to happen with her. After all, Andrew had managed to trap her body under his command with his enchanted blood.

It had turned out that Andrew had escaped by the time Moody, Snape and Hagrid had searched the entire forest. They had even taken the help of the centaurs, but they found nothing. Andrew's father had been informed that he had gone missing - that he ran away. And, the ministry had also sent out a search party for him. A missing person's case had been registered by the Aurors. Dumbledore hadn't informed Mr Bolton that Andrew had been supporting Zagan because he wouldn't have believed it anyway. Nobody would have believed that Zagan was rising again. Apart from that, Dumbledore wanted to keep things quiet with the Triwizard Tournament going on because Rita Skeeter was bound to jump in again.

However, Fay's parents, who lived in Portugal, hadn't been informed about anything or else they would have arrived at Hogwarts to find out the truth. This assured Heroneka that Fay was still alright, wherever she was.

Although Heroneka and Harry had listened to Dumbledore and hadn't told anyone else about Fay's situation, the two of them had ended up telling their friends about Andrew's plan. Harry had told Ron and Hermione that they had seen Andrew, trying to threaten Fay and when they had tried to save her, Andrew had escaped towards the Dark Forest.

When Heroneka told Draco, Viktor and Blaise the same thing that Harry had told Ron and Hermione, it was Blaise who seemed most shattered. He couldn't believe that someone would try to hurt Fay Renault, a kind-hearted, brave and beautiful girl. They were talking by the edge of the lake and Blaise just kept pacing in front of the bench Heroneka, Draco and Viktor were sitting on.

"I olvays hated him." Viktor scowled at the lake. "I veel not need a vond to kill Andrew if I meet him ever again."

"How could he have escaped?" Draco said in disbelief. "I mean, Moody went right after him, didn't he?"

"But he limps a lot!" Heroneka said impatiently. "By the time he might have reached the forest, Andrew would have just run to Zagan's hiding spot and left with him."

"Let's just say vee are glad that Fay is alright." Said Viktor. "He did not hurt her. You and Potter saved her in time."

Draco and Viktor were smouldering, looking murderous. Heroneka didn't dare tell them that Andrew had made Fay his slave. Just the news that he had threatened Fay, was making them heave with anger.

"But he hurt her feelings!" Blaise fired up. "That sick maniac!!"

Heroneka wondered if Blaise liked Fay. His behaviour was reflecting it for sure.

"I want to see Fay!" Blaise kept pacing around, looking scared. "Why hasn't she returned yet?"

"She will!" Said Draco. "I'm sure Dumbledore might be trying to get all the information from her about Andrew. She spent most of her time with him."

Heroneka's heart lurched hearing that. Fay spent so much time with Andrew, not being loved, but getting harassed and tortured. Heroneka recalled how Andrew had almost harassed her the previous year, and Draco, Blaise, Harry, and Ron had hit him so much. What would they do if she told them what Fay had been through being in a 'relationship' with Andrew since Christmas?

A week went by and Fay finally returned. Heroneka was sitting on her bed, in her dormitory, reading Gemma's book. She stood up quickly watching Fay enter the dorm, followed by Hermione, Lavender and Parvati.

"Fay!" Heroneka ran up to her, hugging her tightly.

She hugged Heroneka back but didn't say anything. She just burst into tears, shaking hysterically. Hermione was sobbing watching her. Lavender and Parvati stood near them, looking grim and sober.