that one "night"

There she was,doing her"DaIlY bLoG" bleh,it was like she put on 50kg of makeup.and I felt two sets of hands push me, of course it was macey and daisy,the most mischievous twins on planet earth.well hi I'm abagail,and I'm about to tell you my crazy story of how I went from living like a prisoner to living like a princess,I have three other sisters,one was lace the eldest,she had a beauty blog and she adored her blog like it was her biological child?!.and the two twins like I mentioned macey and daisy the mischievousest twins ever.one time they gave me a cake with "red velvet frosting"I LOVED red velvet so I grabbed it and popped the whole thing into my mouth, little did I know it wasn't red velvet frosting,it was HOT SAUCE,I H.A.T.E hot sauce!the little mischivers went off and did a false complaint about me that t I gave them the hot sauce cake 🍰."ugh!you little rascals!"I said in anger."omg.aunt Sally!abagail said the r word!"said lace,and I said to lace"you snitch!aunt will ground me for a month now and give half my monthly payment to the twins!"she said"whatever!do I look like I care?"I was boiling with anger so I tried to pin her to the wall but she pushed me back so hard that my head hit the floor and there was a loud thud.eveything went black⬛.I woke up in a magnificent room,the curtains made of velvet fabric,and my sheets made of cotton and silk."W-WHERE AM I?!"I screamed in a panic,just then two old people rushed to my room.a fancy old man and an elegant old woman.the woman said"NORA?!ARE YOU OK??!!"I replied"my name is abagail not Nora." "But cupcake,your name is Nora,I'm your mother and this is Mr.conner,your father....
Find out what happens next on part two of this story,if you liked the original idea, please click like!👍