the end of the beginning

"Ahhhh!!!"I screamed,seeing the old couple frightened,I said sorry for probably making there ears bleed;-;. They accepted my apologie and I played my part and accepted my life as Nora Conner.

"Um are you the new girl?"said lidya.
The schools biggest meanie.and one of her stupid followers said"looks like she came straight from the dumpster or something D;".

I was boiling with anger and so I spilled all my juice on lidyas new dress.ofcourse,she told her father the schools principal,mr.blackbird.came and gave me a mop and said "clean up the mess you made or it's detention for you!" "Oh and girls, please get lidya some dry clothes from her closet" "yes Mr.blackbird!"said the pesky little rascals, everyone went to there classes while I went to the janitors closet to put my mop away.

And guess what?,lidyas gang put slime on the cleaning supplies,poor mr.janitor who has to touch that stuff on a daily basis;(.well I have to run before he comes back and thinks that I put the slime on his supplies.

And one day I was just refreshing my makeup in the bathroom and my favorite teacher came in,Ms.harreit and she accidentally triped by my foot, dropping me aswell and I did not tell you that I had this half heart necklace sense I was born,only my mother who had the other piece of it could complete it.

"OMG!"I scuieled,she had the other half of my necklace!I now remembered everything!ms.harriet was my biological mother and I had THREE SISTER'S!I asked her what happened so she explained everything....

It had turned out that lace,my elder sister sold all our stuff, even our house!just for makeup for her stupid beauty blog!"what?!"I said in shock.and I kindly gave her keys for a big house and $1 million dollars!$.when she said it was too much I said"oh we have much more money than that"cause turns out Mr.Conner was a billionaire!I was living the life of a fairy tale!I was living my happily ever after.....or so i THOUGHT........