🌹 1 🌹

"I love you baby." Jennie says while sitting on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook smiles. "I love you too baby girl." Jungkook says, kissing her. Jennie kisses back, while wrapping her arms around Jungkook's waist. Suddenly the teacher walks in. Yeah, they are in class.

"Kim Jennie, Jeon Jungkook. Stop kissing each other in class." The teacher says. They both pull back from the kiss. "Kiss each other in your own time." The teacher says. "But teacher, this is my own time." Jungkook says. Jennie chuckles. "Don't talk back to me, Mr. Jeon. Or you can stay after school for detention." The teacher says.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "As if i care. You should know by now that i don't care what you say." Jungkook says. The teacher sighs deep. "Just go sit down on your chair, Jennie. We are in a classroom. Not in your bedroom." The teacher says. "Fuck you." Jennie says, showing her middle finger.

"Okay, Jennie. Leave now." The teacher says. "Whatever. This class is boring anyway." Jennie says. She gets up from Jungkook's lap. "See you after class, babe." Jennie says, kissing Jungkook shortly. Then she grabs her bag and she leaves class. The teacher sighs. "Okay. Let's start class." The teacher says.

While the teacher is teaching, Jungkook falls asleep. The teacher turns around when she hears snoring. "Mr. Jeon." She says. Jungkook doesn't respond. She sighs deep before walking to his desk. "Mr. Jeon wake up now." She says. Jungkook slowly looks up. He looks at her with sleepy eyes. "How dare you to sleep in my class?" She asks. Jungkook shrugs.

"Your class is indeed boring. So don't blame me for falling asleep." Jungkook says. The class chuckles. "Okay, Jeon leave the class now." She says. "Gladly." Jungkook says. He gets up and grabs his stuff. Then he leaves the classroom. The teacher growls. "Sometimes i could do him something." She whispers before continue teaching.

Jungkook is walking to the cafeteria. He sees Jennie sitting at their table where they always sit during lunch. "Baby girl." Jungkook says while walking to her. Jennie looks up. "Hey love." She says, getting up. Jungkook sits down on the chair, pulling Jennie on his lap. He kisses her lips.

"You got also kicked out of the class?" Jennie asks. Jungkook nods. "Yeah, that bitch can't accept the fact that her class is boring." Jungkook says. Jennie chuckles. "I know right? I mean, what a loser." Jennie says. Jungkook chuckles while nodding. "Anyway, let's skip the rest of the classes. I'm done with school for today." Jennie says. "Me too. Let's go." Jungkook says. They get up and leave the school while walking hand in hand.

First chapter. What do you guys think? Just remember that this is a fanfiction and none of this are real okay? So don't think that i'm writing this to let people know that they are mean, because i love them so much. It's just for the story. Thanks!