Chapter 5- The News

y/n pov

"it says..."I said.

"says what"jj said.

"postive" I said laughing and crying.

"omg I'm going to be a father" JJ said as he was hugging and kissing me.

"I'm going to be  a mother" I said.

"and great one too" Jj said.

"your going to be a great father" I said.

"are you sure I won't turn out like my dad" JJ said.

"babe, you are nothing like your father and I am so sure that you are going to be a great father" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm so happy " Jj said as he picked me up and spung me around.

"Do you want to tell John B and Sarah" I asked after he put me down.

"yea thats fine" JJ said.

"alright lets go" I said.

JJ and I walked to the living room where John B and Sarah was.

"John B, Sarah we have something to tell you" I said.

"us too" Sarah said.

"ok, you guys go first" I siad.

"john B and I are having a baby" Sarah said.

"JJ and I are having are a baby as well" I said with a smile.

"when did you guys find out" Sarah asked.

"today" I said.

"us too" Sarah said.

Sarah and I started talking about our pregnecies. John B and JJ went to talk about something.

JJ'S POV

"I don't know if I will be a good father" I said.

"You will be a good father cause you are nothing like your father"John B said.

"I know but im scared that im going to end up like him" I said.

"you have someone like y/n to make sure that you dont end up like your father" John B said.

John B and I went over to the girls.

Y/N POV

the boys came over the me and Sarah. All of us talked about how the babies were going to be best friends like all of us were. We planned that all of us were going to live in the beach and raise the kids here or go back to outer banks and live there together. All we knew for a fact is that all of us were going to live with each other so that the babies would grow up together.

5 MONTHS LATER

I found out that i'm having a little girl and Sarah is having a little boy.I also found out that Kie and Pope are having a kid and they are having a little boy. Rafe is dating a girl named Kathirine and they are a little girl. Topper is dating a girl named Bonnie and they are having a little girl as well. Ward passed away. Rose Remarried and is still running away from the police for some odd reason. my friend Elana is married to Damon amd has 2 kids Stefanine Salvatore and Zach Salvatore. Caroline is married to Klaus and has 3 kids named Faith Mikealson, Elizabeth Mikealson, and Morgan MIkealson. Kie and I are on good terms and we are friends. She doesn't try to take JJ anymore.

"hot shoot, come here" I said with a chuckle

"im coming cupcake" Jj said.

"are you ready to go to the docters" I said.

"yea" jj said and then kissed my stomach.

"I can't wait till you come out there" JJ said to my stomach.

Jj and I got into the car and headed to the docters. The docters said I was 6 months along. After  going to the docters, JJ and I went out to eat for our 1 year anaversrey. It was so beatiful. JJ had rose pedals everywhere. JJ and I were eating when the waiter came with the champaine. I couldn't drink but I haad water. Then after JJ was done drinking his champaine he told me to look at the bird there was not any bird and I turned to look at jj.

"jj what aare you doing" I said. Jj was down on one knee.

"Y/n you are the love of my life, you are my everything, I want to grow old with you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you even said it yourself that I was going to be your future husband and the future father of your kids"JJ said.

I was crying tears of joy and chuckling.

"will you make me the happiest man in the world and Marry me" JJ said.

"Yes" I said. Jj got off one knee and kissed me then picked me and spung me around. JJ and I went back to the beach house, where we live now. Sarah and John b were there( they live there too) 

"guess what" I said to Sarah.

"what" Saraah said.

"JJ ask me to marry him today" I said.

"omg what did you say" Sarah said.

"I said yes" I said with so much joy.

"Oh my god"Sarah said

10 years later

"And that's the story of how your dad and I met and how you guys are here today" I said to my 2 kids.