💫Party Alone💫- Tony Stark

Y/n's POV
"Tony I already told you that I don't want to go." I grumbled as I poured myself a 3rd cup of coffee.
"Come on y/n, I can't go to the party alone!"
I looked up at him and sighed, "What time is it?"
He quickly changed his demeanor as a smile spread across his face, "I'll pick you up at your room at 7:30 sharp."
"I'll see you then, Tony."
———————————————
I looked down at my phone to see that it was 7:25. I sighed to myself as I did some finishing touches to my makeup. "This better be worth it."
I looked down at my dress and smiled. Tony got it as a gift for my birthday. It was a long red dress with some gold glitter. It was beautiful. It reminds me of him and that's what he wanted.
A knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts and a smile spread across my smile.

"Good evening, gorgeous." Tony smirked as I opened my door. "I notice you're wearing my gift?"
"Don't make me blush, Tony." I joked. "And I thought this was a perfect opportunity to wear it."
"Well it looks amazing on you." Tony offered his arm to me and I gladly took it.

We made our way up to the party and my nerves started kicking in, "Tony I'm scared." I confessed.
He gave me a questioning look, "What for?"
"I don't know. Never mind."
"Y/n, you can tell me." He said looking in my eyes.
"I just don't want people to judge me. I don't know."
"Y/n, you'll be fine. Just tell me if you want to leave and I'll walk you back to your room."
"Alright."
———————————————
Surprise, surprise.
A hour into the party and I haven't seen Tony since we walked in. He completely ditched me. I sighed to myself as I got up from my seat to go grab a drink.
I looked around as saw the amazing decorations Tony's team hung up. The fairy lights that were all over were my favorite addition. The party reeked of alcohol and other things. It was disgusting.

Once I made it to the bar, I fell into the seat. The cold leather was a shock on my bare back that slightly woke me back up. The bartender eventually got to me and I ordered a daiquiri. It was going to be one of those nights.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and let out a shriek.
"If I knew something that simple could make a girl scream like that I'd be doing it all the time." Tony's smirk grew.
"You're a pervert, Stark."
"Yeah I've heard that one before. You know, I danced with a few lovely ladies out there tonight but I was hoping you would join me for one?"
"You expect me to join you after you abandoned me after you begged me to come? Yeah, I don't think so."
"Y/n, look, I'm sorry." He took the stool next to me and the bartender has his drink ready in seconds.
"Well I want you to make it up to me."
He lifted an eyebrow and smiled.
"Oh, I bet I can make it up to you in more ways then one."
"Yeah I'm sure you can, but there's something else I'd like you to do."
"And what would that be?"
———————————————
"L/N, if you break it, I'm making you buy new parts to replace it."
"Tony don't be dramatic."
"Do you even know how to do it?"
"Not a clue." I smiled as the helmet closed on my face.
"Alright, just point the face of your hands down towards the ground and I'll take care of the rest."
"Okay, it smells bad in here. You should put a car freshener or something in here."
"Shut up, y/n. You ready?"
"I suppose." I said with a laugh.

I felt myself slowly rise from the ground as Tony controlled it.
"I don't get how you can fight with this thing, Stark."
"It took a lot of getting used to."

I quickly lost control of the suit and flung into the hard concrete wall.
"Jarvis shut it off!" Tony should.
I heard the man run over to me. He pressed a button on the side of the helmet and the suit opened completely.
"What the hell, y/n. This is why I didn't want to do it."
I gave him a soft smile, "I'm sorry."
"Don't worry, I'm gonna take care of you. Are you okay?"
"I feel fine."
"Jarvis what are her vitals?" He asked the AI.
"Miss Y/n L/n seems to have a minor concussions. No other injuries are reported."

"Sorry Tony."
"Let's just get you to bed, it's late anyway."
He lifted me from the suit and carried me to my room.
———————————————
"Who knew the Tony a stark was this strong. I was actually expecting you to drop me half way."
He opened the door with his foot with a grunt.
"You know, I was going to be nice and put you on your bed softly but now I'm not going to."
"I- Tony I was kidding!"
With that he bluntly dropped me on my bed.
I laughed as I bounced.
"You're a child." Tony commented.
"And you're mean so." I smiled.

I watched him walk around my room and go through my drawers. He quickly found a pair of shorts and a T-shirt for me to put on.
"Here, put these on. I'm gonna go get you Advil, I'll be right back."

I put on the clothes he gave me and wiped my makeup off. As I was going to sit back down Tony walked back in.
"Here, drink this and take these." He said shoving the pills in my hand.

I obliged and took the pills.
"Tony?"
"What y/n?"
"You never got that dance."
"Y/n we can do that a different time. You're literally concussed."
"But I want too!" I said turning on music. I watched as he plopped onto my bed and laughed at my dancing.

"Come on, Tony! Don't make me dance alone!"
"You know I can't say no to you, y/n." He said as he stood up. With one had he held my hand while the other took my waist.

"Here this is what you're supposed to do. Since you're the girl you take one step back and with the other foot you go left with a dip. Then you take a step forward and go right with a dip. That the waltz. Here try."

After a few attempts, Tony and I fell into a rhythm with the music.
"You really did look beautiful tonight, Y/n. You always look beautiful though."
"Thank you, Tony." 

I looked up at him and he smiled sweetly down at me. He looked down at my lips and slowly, leaned in closer to me. His lips hovered over mine. I closed the gap and he pulled me closer. It was just a soft kiss, but it ignited my entire body. He pulled away but continued to hold my body close. He looked down at me once again and smiled softly.

"I have always wanted to do that."