Lucifer X Reader

Your P.O.V
"MC its time to get up!" Mammon yelled though the door. "But it's weekend!" I shout back.

"YES BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE BREAKFAST IT'S YOUR TURN!" He yelled again.

I groaned and replied "Fine let me get dressed and I'll be up to make breakfast." I say.

Time skips

I'm finally done all that's left is to call everyone "BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yelled waking everyone up.

After about 10 Minutes of dishing their food out. They all finally came down first was Beel, second was Mammon, third was Asmo, forth was Satan reading a book, fifth was Levi, sixth was Belphie, and last was Lucifer which was strange not ganna lie he was normal second after Beel.

There were a few small conversations here and there but nothing that big

Time skips

I was busy washing dishes when Lucifer came in.

"Want some help?" He asked with a very rare smile.

I smiled and shook my head "No thank you but I would like some company."

He nodded and asked what I was going to do today.

"Well nothing really, but I was planning on going to the shopping center today for clothes and stuff."

He nodded "If so can I tag along since I've got nothing to do?"

I smiled and nodded "Of course!" I replied.

Something was bugging me though he has never wanted to do anything before.

Time skips

"Hey Y/N?" I nod to let him know I'm listening "do you want to get some food? Since we have been walking and buying things for 4 or so hours?" he said

"Yeah but I don't know what to get..." I said

"Well you could get what I'm getting." He said

"What are you having??" I ask laughing a little

"Well just a sandwich and chips/fries" Lucifer said.

'Ok now this is confusing me, lucifer barely eats any chips/fries unless it's for supper then he doesn't complain.' I thought

"Are you alright lucifer?" I ask slightly worried

"Yes why?" He asks confused

"Nevermind don't worry!" I say putting a smile on my face.

I'm still very worried about lucifer.

Time skip

"Lucy!" I shout from my room.

I hear foot steps approach my door. "Yes Mc?" he asks

"Come in please"

He comes in and sits down on my bed. "Lucy what's up with you?" I ask

"What do you mean." He says playing dumb

"don't play dumb with me. You haven't been beating Mammon as offen as you do and when you do you don't enjoy it, why is that?" I ask

(Listen I don't hate Mammon it's just for this story I promise you this, I dont really like asmo, sorry but he's my least favourite.)

"Ive just been stressed" He says which is clearly a lie.

"Don't lie to me lucifer." I say "You know, I love you and what ever is going on is worrying me." I say only now realiseing what I said then blushing.

"You- you love me...?" He says again I nod.

He pulls me in for a kiss.

"I love you too." He says before kissing me.

He pulled away and smiled the brightest thing I had seen since I had gotten here. And that was three years ago did I see sun light.

"Now let me go punish Mammon." He says

"I got him back, I never even thought about what I was saying oops." I say.

"Oh and one more thing don't tell any one about our relationship please?" He asks well... Not really more of a command.

"Alright Lucy I promise I won't tell any one."

I say and smile at him the back to reading my book.

Barbatos X Reader next