EIGHT

"Did all candidates find their seats? Yes? Good, then let us begin."
A tall woman in a dark green suit had entered the stage at the front of the big ceremony hall. The lights were dimmed and the last voices fell silent. The rows next to the stage were filled with young adults, waiting for the match results, in the back their families waited for that life changing moment for their children.
"I will call your names in groups of ten, in order of your age, starting with the oldest. When you hear your name, please come to the front with your group. You will get the name of your match and a file with some information of them. In addition you will find a letter in it, which your match has written for you. Can you remember? You all wrote a letter to your future partner on your last day of high school. After getting the file you will leave the hall and get some time to read the material. If your match also lives in our city you will get the opportunity to talk to them later. If you are called as one of the matches while still sitting in the audience, please stay there until I call you. You will also receive a file of your partner and can leave then. Let us begin now. And remember, unity means safety."

Jisung anxiously played with the buttons of his suit coat while listening to the woman, a representative of the system. When she had mentioned the letter, he was a little shocked. He remembered that they had to write that and the teacher collected them, but he didn't knew they would actually use them for their CC. He just has written unimportant things in there, maybe even a little emberassing...

The woman started reading the first ten names and the called people stood up to receive their perfect partners name.
"Kim Jaeyoon. Congratulations, your chosen partner is Ahn Yerim."
The young man called Jaeyoon received a small folder with the picture of a beautiful girl on it. He thanked the man, who assisted the tall woman by handing out the files and then waited for the rest of his group.
This picture.
This picture on the folder would be the first thing Jisung would see from his partner.
The more people the tall woman called, the more exited the boy got.

Three or four groups already got paired up, when he heared a familiar name.
"Lee Minho."
His best friend got up, took a deep breath and smiled at the younger. "See ya on the other side", he whispered before leaving the seats to walk towards the stage.

Two other candidates got their matches before it was Minhos turn and Jisung felt as excited as if he would stand there on stage, instead of his best friend.
Finally the tall woman called him. "Lee Minho, congratulations, your match is-"
She abruptly stopped in the middle of her sentence and frowned.

What happened?

The woman beckoned her assistant over and pointed on something on her list. His eyes went big, he shrugged and whispered something.

What was going on there?

Minho just stood there, all eyes rotational on him and the woman. Now she nodded and swallowed. "Lee Minho, congratulations, your match is Han Jisung."

Aaah yeah ^^
I have to study cuz of an exam in one week but I can't concentrate bc SKZ COMEBACK IN 3 DAYS AAAAH
Anyways, what so you think will happen now?

I'll try to upload the next part in the next 7 days, but there's no time for me to proof read it, soo I'm sorry for mistakes I (will) make
Oookay bye