Chapter 11 : The Forest Of Death And The Fight For Survival Part 2

When I finally came to I seen that Sasuke was unconscious and so was Naruto, but Sakura was no where in sight. So I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a note for them , I wrote " thank you for your help , but I must go. Goodbye and keep Sasuke and Naruto safe Sakura " I put the note down and I stealthily got out from under the tree roots and I ran for it. I soon found the ninja who had my other scroll so I took it from them, killing them in the process. It felt good like I was born to do this I heard Miyo say * have your fun , you have been through hell and back kid *. I thought * damn right Miyo *. I got a wiff of my perfume and I said " Kabuto you sneaky bastard ". I followed the smell and well I found the sneaky bastard talking to the snake bastard , I heard Kabuto say " the uchiha will definitely come but I'm not sure about the girl , she's strong and definitely not one to manipulate. Even I don't have any information on her in my ninja info cards ". I thought * nerd , nerrrrrd , super nerd *. I heard Miyo say * no kidding , he's one good damn spy though *. I desided to get my ass outta there , before I was spotted so I did. I took the scrolls and went to the tower and then I was directed to another tower. Turns out I was out there for two days ,I mumbled " could have been here faster if it wasn't for that bastard ". I spotted Gaara sitting with his teammates , with his teammates obviously on edge. I walked up and said " hello again , Gaara ". He snapped his head up and said " have you thought about our deal Spirit "? I said " yes I have , I don't know my answer just yet ". I sat next to Gaara and I put my hand on his shoulder and said " mind link " I gave Miyo a chance to talk to Shukaku Gaara's demon. When I broke the connection Gaara said " how did you do that "? I said " easy I just consentrated my chakra into you and I made a mind link ". Gaara looked dumbfounded but stayed silent , when all the teams arrived I thought * finally I'm sooooooooo board *! Miyo said * your not the only one , look at Gaara *. I looked at him and he looked just about as board as I was. I got up and walked out like all the other teams with Gaara behind me , I said " well guess it is time for the third and final exam , thank god ".

Sooooooooo how ya like it , tell me what cha think please. I am so happy with all my views , only a few chapters posted and boom so many views. I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!