Masterlist (stories coming soon)

GOODBYE CITY OF LOVE, HELLO CITY OF CRIME

Multichapter fic

Description: 

Marinette has friends, she really does, but her class isolated them, and her parents neglect her and believe Lila Rossi. Suddenly she finds out her parents aren't her parents at all. Her aunt is actually her mom?!? And her father is a billionaire in America?! When an opportunity gives her the chance to move to Gotham to live with her mom, she takes it. After all, what's the worse that could happen? (A lot of things apparently.)

SUCCESS IS THE BEST KIND OF REVENGE

Three chapter story (MPS POV, CLASS POV, CLASS REUNION)

Lila Rossi promises her class a lot of things. Jobs and things for their future that are all LIES. Marinette tries to save her friends, but they don't listen. So, Marinette, along with Chloe, Sabrina, Alix, Juleka (and Nino, Kim, and Max), they focus on their futures. Time passes and their success rises. They meet their significant others. What happens to the class though?

MARINETTE AND CHLOE'S GLOW UP AND GROW UP

One-shot

Description: 

It's the End of Freshman Year* for the children in Mme. Bustier's class. Summer comes and Marinette and Chloe are invited to go on tour with Jagged Stone and their other friends; Claude Bellamy, Felix Cupla, Allegra, and Allen for the summer. Marinette's class isolate her and Chloe so they wouldn't be able to go any class summer functions, and their parents allowed them to go. When they come back, they have changed.