0w0

I texted Daniel
Hey can we hang out maybe
And he said sure. I looked at the window it was a bit small. I climbed and got out of the house  I didn't have my jacket it was cold  I texted my dad knowing he wouldn't see it and told him I'm going on a trip.  I didn't want to come back here but I needed my school bag my brother leveas before me so I could possibly get it. I texted Daniel where and he texted back the house. Welp that's going to be great I'm not great around adults. I started walking to Daniel's house and I got there and knocked and saw a woman she looked like she was going to yell at me.
Um is Daniel here ?
Oh Daniel I haven't seen him with friends I didn't know well yes he's upstairs. She let me in and I thanked her and went up stairs I could see Daniel's name on a door I knocked  he opened it and he just had boxers on . My face got a little red.
I didn't know you would be here quick hold on let me get some shorts on.
He closed the door and a few minutes later he opened it and I walked in.
So why did you want to hangout?
Oh um. I looked away thinking of a lie.
Is something going on. Daniel looked concerned. I started to cry and told him that my little brother was touching me. And looked away because I didn't mean to say that I wiped my tears and looked at Daniel. Sorry I said quietly.
No no don't be he said then hugged me.
I'm not a weakling he had a gun I said.
You can stay here for a few I don't think my parent will mind it she only cares about my other siblings Daniel said while hugging me.
But I need to get my bag maybe we can get up early in the morning.
Sure we can Daniel said.
Daniel stopped hugging me And ask if we can watch a movie.
I said sure and he picked a movie and we just cuddled while watching it. I felt so warm and happy I felt  happy for the first time in awhile. But I was also scared that he would see my cuts but I didn't care.