15

"HEY LOOK" squints screamed across the field . "Benny I guess our secrets out." I laughed . He laughed aswell . "Hey Benny you did it !!" Smalls praised . "Wait Benny you told smalls !?!" "Yeah he did thats why I was avoiding you earlier Elle I knew he liked you and that's why he was distant ." Realization hit me and I started to smile.
________time skip
"Hey Elle ! Benny told me the news congratulations!" Mrs.Rodriguez exclaimed . "Thanks ." I said with a smile , but before I could go meet benny she stopped me . "Hey you know it's Bennys birthday today ?" Oh right his presents in my locker. "Yeah I knew it was this week I didn't know the exact date though." She smiled at me and told me to go meet benny . I quickly took the present out of my locker and made my way to Benny. "Hey birthday boy !" He gave me the biggest grin . "My mom told you didn't she ?" I chuckled "yeah she did and here I got you something." His eyes turned warm and you could see the happiness in them. " Ellie you didn't have to ." "I know I wanted to besides I got you these a few days ago." "You got me something before you knew I liked you ?" I laughed at his surprised face "of course I did bennyboy, now open themmmmm!" "Okay okay , thank you again ." He began to open the bag and excitement bounced off his eyes .  "Holy shit Elle this is the coolest thing I have ever gotten !" "I'm glad you like it benji" he placed the bag down and embraced me in a warm hug . I love his hugs they make me feel safe and at home . He let go and caressed my check we leaned in and his soft lips met mine . "I hate you Rodriguez."   "Right back at ya."

The end

That's the end of the story I hope you liked it .
-Elle <3