「❀」━━ PART OO1 !

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
ZairahNicholeMacarub
1) [y/n] how old are you?
2) what is the daycare like?
3) cookie for you!
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

"man, only existed for a couple of weeks or so and i'm already getting bombarded with questions?" the skeleton chuckled.

"well, since you asked so nicely, pal, i guess i can please ya with some answers. i'm twelve years old, the daycare's fine, and thanks for the treat!" she chuckled again, catching the baked good in her hand easily once it was thrown over to her.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
queenchysalis30
1) [y/n] what is your favorite
flower?
2) who is your bestfriend
( or friends ) in the daycare?
3) what do you like to do in
your free time?
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

"ya'll really like coming in threes, huh?" the skeleton took another bite of her cookie, a delightful hum leaving her nonexistent lips at the taste. "my favorite flower is, eh ... [favorite flower], my bestfriends are goth and palette, and what i like to do in my free time ...?"

suddenly, a spark lit up in her sockets; one that was full of mischief and something else that was unreadable as a wide grin spread out across her features. "well, that's none of your concern. for now, at least~"

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
-NovaJuniper-
1) got any arsonists here?
2) hi [y/n]! how's your day
been?
3) i'll just- *hands a few
matches to a random kid
while the caretakers
aren't looking*
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

"oh, yeah," [y/n] grinned chillingly, "plenty of arsonists. and my days been fine."

looking to the side, the skeleton quirked a nonexistent brow when she saw the some of the skele-kids near her seemed to have some matches in their grubby little hands.

"oi," the kids jumped and froze in their place at the sound of the older skeleton's voice, "throw those away. you know better than to start a fire in the daycare. especially after what happened last time," she warned.

the kids gulped. "y-yes, miss [y/n] ..."

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
orchid190
hi everyone out of curiosity
1) is there any kids that like
to be around [y/n]?
2) [y/n] please name at least
one favorite coworker
╚════•| ✿ |•════╝

"oh, yeah!" blueberry clapped his hands together joyously. "miss [y/n]'s great! she's so nice, and she even gave horror back his toy knife after mister pj took it away!" he exclaimed.

"she did WHAT?!" pj snapped in the background.

"a favorite coworker?" [y/n] grinned and proceeded to ignore the dark aura emitting from her boss behind her, obviously feeling the glare he was sending to the back of her head. "can't decide. they're all pretty great, to be honest."

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗
_10icecream
hoi everyone
1) what does everyone think
of [y/n]?
2) i just baked some cookies
do you guys want some?
3) have a good day! 🍪
4) i dare everyone to hug fellswap