Chapter one

"Please. Please don't give up, Nat. There's another way... there has to be another way!" The sobbing cry echoed amongst the rocks, bouncing back to her – making everything far more realistic than it already is.

"Wanda. You of all people know we need a soul for the stone. I have nothing to lose-"

"Stop! Stop talking please... let me think." Wanda looked around, trying to figure out something- anything to save the woman she held by the wrist. She had a feeling Natasha was willing to jump, so when she turned her head to the side and felt the red head run pass her- her arms were already reached out, quickly getting a hold of the older woman by the wrist. She looked down in mixed emotions at the pervious assassin. Not believing she was willing to leave her- just like that.

"You are not fair Nat. God; I hope you know that! I know you're trying to save everybody, and this is the most selfish thing I can say right now but, please Natalia... don't leave me."

Natasha smiles at the younger girl above her. "I love you. I will always love you. But you and I both know that there is no other way."

And before the Slovakian had a chance to reply- Natasha swung her body back for momentum, her feet swinging up against the rocks and she pushed herself back from the edge – forcing Wanda to lose her grip.

"Natasha!"

5 years later.

A breath of relief escapes the Slovakian as she steps back to appreciate her work.

"Done!" she exclaims. The tiny giggle the little one created made the effort worth it, the heart-warming laugh caused Wanda to tear up. Here she was, in the bathroom, sitting behind her little girl, still figuring out how to braid even after 5 years of this girl's little life.

"Mommy! Hurry! We're going to be late!" the second one yelled.

Yes. Second one. Introducing Natalie and Waverly (Maximoff) Romanoff.

One was the splitting image of Wanda as the other was Natasha's. The similarity was uncanny. From the looks to the personality, Natalie inherited everything from her other mother. And sweet little Waverly was all Wanda. Despite their differences the two 4-year-olds were conjoined to the hip, not going anywhere without the other and protected each other as if they were only protecting themselves.

Now as you may wonder, two little girls that were a spitting image of their mothers must have inherited something other than their personality and their looks, both twins were as powerful as their Slovakian mother, and this is what put their lives in danger.

Though their mother and uncle were a powerful duo, having been a duplicated version of Wanda, times two of course, made the little girls much more powerful than the Scarlet Witch herself. The two knew they were special, ever since they began to have knowledge of what's occurring around them.

2 years ago.

The first time the girls' powers were discovered were when the two were innocently playing hide and seek with their uncles- Steve, Thor, Rocket and Groot. Yes, uncles. The girls were only 2 years of age but played hide and seek like their whole life depended on it. This was also the first time the two girls were separated. So, when their mother had gone out for groceries with their aunts Gamora and Pepper, their uncles decided to put their smarts to test.

Only to discover the unbelievable truth. While Steve, Groot and Natalie search the kitchen, Thor and Rocket had the marvelous idea to hide Waverly in Asgard. Funny uncles, right? Steve and Groot continued to search only to notice Natalie in the middle of the kitchen, eyes closed as she floated in the air, tiny little fists balled up tightly.

"I am Groot..."

"Yes, Groot I know this isn't normal. Natty, sweetie, are you okay?"

The young redhead opened her eyes, tears now forming around her emerald orbs.

"Waverly's not here uncles... She's not here!" The little one burst out crying. Everything in the room began to shake, a darker shade of red compared to her mother's magic surrounded every item in the room.

"I am Groot!"

"Okay, okay I'm calling them!" The Super Soldier fumbled with the apple device, still not completely understanding its functions.

"Gave up on your search already Captain?" Thor's Asgard accent revealed through the speaker phone.

"I need you to bring Waverly back. Natalie is sensing her sister is not in the building and she just discovered her powers." Without another word a flash of light appeared in the other room, only for little Waverly to come around the corner and call out to her sister.

"Natty!! I'm back!" She giggled. Natalie had automatically vanished her powers, lunging forward to hug her sister.

"You left me Waves..." The eldest of the two pouted.

"Noo uncles and I only went to go hide Natty, it's the point of the game remember?"

A nod came from Natalie as she wiped her running nose with her sleeve.

"Come on Natty, let's play superheroes!" The bubblier one encourages to make her sister happy, sensing her lack of joy.

Natalie was able to see through her sister's eyes that she was no longer anywhere in the building, only unique and godly structures surround her sister, nowhere near from where she was. Scary, right?

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) : Hi guys! Welcome to the first chapter of The Poison of a Black Widow, I hope the first chapter sounds okay. I've been obsessing with Natasha Romanoff these past few weeks so I thought I might as well write a story of my own haha.

If you have any suggestions - feel free to leave them on my wall in the conversations section. I'll make sure to consider them and give credit to whoever gave the suggestion.

Thanks for reading guys! I'll see you next chapter. :)