Perfect Way To End The Night

After an extremely long day of filming it was time for Pedro to come home. He finds you laying on the couch in his favorite Fleetwood Mac shirt watching Triple Frontier.

"Hello beautiful" he says walking towards you.

"Hi my love" you respond.

When he finally gets to you, he plops down next to you on the couch. He puts his hand on your chin and pulls you in for a kiss.

"You look cute in my shirt" he says while smiling.

"Don't you mean our shirt?" you ask while trying to keep a serious face.

After the movie ended, Pedro stands up and starts walking towards the bedroom.

"You're leaving me? I was comfortable."

"Give me a minute, i'll be back soon." he says.

After about 5 minutes, you look up and he is standing there in his favorite mandalorian onesie with ice cream and two spoons.

"This is the way." He starts laughing at the horrified look on your face as he hands you your spoon.

"Are you giving me ice cream because you want to pick the movie we watch?"

"You know me so well"

You both laugh a bit as you settle down to watch the movie. Pedro decided to watch Kingsman: The Golden Circle because he misses his whip and lasso.

After the movie, he lays on top of you and wraps his arms around your side. You rub the back of his head as he slowly falls asleep.

"Goodnight my love."

You turn off the tv and hold onto him knowing you will treasure moments like this forever and that you are right where you want to be.