Everything You've Ever Wanted

As you're nervously waiting for the doors to open you begin to cry. You realize you were moments away from marrying the love of your life. The doors open and all the attention goes to you, but your eyes went directly to your soon to be husband, Pedro. As you begin to get closer you can see the tears falling off his face.

When you finally reach the altar, you reach up and wipe the tear off his cheek. Everything went by in a flash and before you know it you hear Pedro saying:

"I, José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal, take you (insert name), to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Your turn" he whispers.

"I, (insert name), take you José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Next thing you know you are walking down the aisle again, but this time you are holding your husband's hand.

As you're walking back you can't help but look at Pedro and smile. You finally had the happy ending you'd imagined.

"Pedro, you kept the promise you made to me the first time you saw me.

"What promise? We were so young."

"You promised that I would be the one you'd marry."

"You always been the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

You couldn't help but smile.

Life was better with him in it.

The world was more beautiful, the days were more fun, and the moments were more precious. You loved having him in your life. You couldn't imagine it any other way.

His love was something that is truly special and there wasn't anything quite like it.

You realized that you had everything you've ever wanted and more.