Meeting Chaos (Alex Discord Story PT1)

Alex was a pegasus with a white flank and a black mane and tail. He had piercing blue eyes that seemed to hid all emotion. His cutie mark a skull with wings. Other pegasi always thought he was an odd one. What pegasus doesn't want to clear clouds or watch the WonderBolts?

Moving from Cloudsdale was not a hard decision. Alex never belonged and decided to move to a place where other ponies seemed more accepting; Ponyville! There wasn't a pony in Equestria who hadn't heard of the Heroes of Friendship! He had hoped they would maybe want to give him a chance and be friends too.

Walking instead of flying down the path to give his wings a break, and the fact they got tired easily, he hummed a tune. Shutting his eyes for a minute moving to his voice and the feeling of the path beneath his horse shoes. This is why he bumped into somepony. Somepony that wasn't there in the pathway before. Opening his eyes was an entity that he had only heard of in stories. It was Discord! The Discord, master of chaos! When most ponies would be afraid Alex had his stomach fill with butterflies. Discord looked down at the pegasus and grinned a mischievous grin.

"Well hello there," Discord spoke. Alex shook of the starstruck expression and smiled a small smile back.

"Hello," he replied quietly.

"Didn't see you there. I was just popping in out of boredom and my dear friend Fluttershy wasn't home. You wouldn't happen to know where she is?" he leaned closer to Alex.

"I don't even know who that is," Alex said.

"Oh that's too bad. Ta ta for now!" and in a puff he was gone. Alex stood there a bit dumbfounded before shaking his head and continuing the last mile into Ponyville.

~

(Story Pic Note: I commissioned this image of my OC Alex as a Pegasus some years ago and thought it'd be a good idea to actually write him into the story. This is after Discord is reformed and before the final Season!)