Chapter 2 - Hermione's Work

Hermione Granger, age 20, became the youngest professor in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry and Ron however, skipped two years and then went back to Hogwarts. Both Ron and Harry are in 6th year and well, it was awkward for them at first to see Hermione as one of the professors.

Hermione is teaching Potions and Defense against the Dark Arts. Hogwarts had doubled enrolling students starting this year so they had to add professors as well.

Severus Snape was delighted about the news that the love of his life, Hermione, will be also be teaching Potions like him. He was looking forward to see Hermione because they weren't able to see each other for months. Hermione had a short vacation before returning to Hogwarts.

----

Severus was in his room preparing for the school assembly. This was the time that he waited for so long. He missed Hermione so much, it was like forever. He was so excited that he jumped and waved his wand and immediately got dressed, he thought that he can do wandless magic but he loved the way he held his wand the moment he touched it.

He was thinking, "What would I wear? All black or all black?"

Severus laughed at himself, "What was I thinking, the assembly is just minutes away and I have to get out of here."

Before he left his room, he smiled at the mirror and said, "Good luck handsome Severus," with a little smirk.

----

Assembly.

Dumbledore was sitting at the center of the stage. He was looking at the students entering the hall. He thought, "Ahhh, first years.."  He saw familiar faces, 2nd years entering and then to his surprise he saw Harry and Ron waving at him.

"Hi Professor," said Harry while Ron giggled.

"I thought you aren't going to finish school Potter and Weasley."

"We decided that we want to be like Hermione, now that she's a professor." said Ron.

"Now, don't make any fuss during her class Ron, Harry. She’s a strict teacher." said Dumbledore. "Oh there she is," looking at Hermione approaching one of the seats intended for the professors.

"Don't worry professor, we won't make any mischief in her class." said Ron with a slight smile.

Ron saw Hermione sitting next to Snape. He saw Snape kiss Hermione on the cheeks.

“That’s weird, when did Hermione and Snape got along?” Ron wondered.

“Yeah, weird.” Said Harry.

Hermione was excited as Snape was.  She prepared herself; she wanted to look good, for Severus. She hurried herself on to one of the front seats at the Great Hall. She already saw Severus from afar, his black robes, his greasy hair and especially his eyes.

Up she went to have a seat. Severus was smiling at her and kissed her on the cheeks.

“Hi my love,” said Severus.

“Shhh, somebody might hear you.”

“You missed me did you?” asked Severus.

“Yes I do, and if there’s no one here I would really want to hug and kiss you right now!” answered Hermione.

“I feel the same way Hermione my love.” said Snape. “We’ll do that after this.”

Snape and Hermione just can’t get their eyes off each other. Albus was coming near them.