Part 15

Jordan's POV:

I left Stiles and started walking to the park. I needed to breathe. I enter the park and see someone sitting on y/n's and I's tree. I start walking to the swings and trying to figure out whose on our tree. It was her. Y/n. She looked down and saw me. She climbed down the tree. I see her jogging towards me. Before we could say anything, she hugs me and her grip gets tighter. I let my body melt into hers. I missed her. "I missed you." She tells me. I put my arms around her. "I missed you more." I say tightening my grip. "Are you okay?" She asks me. "What do you mean?" I ask completely forgetting why I wasn't at the party anymore. "Lydia. Remember." She reminds me. "Oh that." I said fighting the tears I had in my eyes. We sat on the ground just like before. "You're allowed to cry you know?" I hear her tell me. "I know you want to but you're fighting it because I'm here." She adds on. She grabs me and starts rubbing my back as my head is leaning on her other arm. "It's okay I'm here. I'm here."

The tears I had been fighting fell down my face. "Why does this keep happening to me? Why am I never enough?" I say through my sobs. "It's not you it's them. They don't understand how big of a loss this is for them. They're aren't gonna find someone so caring, funny, outgoing and handsome as you." I hear her tell me. I hear her sniffle. "Are you okay? He hurt you too." I ask her. "I let it all out earlier. I'm over it. Not worth my time." She tells me. We sit there in comfortable silence as I cry more. Just like my last breakup, y/n was there holding me.

"Remember the carving on our tree?" She says breaking down the silence. "Of course I do. I was the one who carved it and claimed it for us." I say looking at the tree. "The carvings still there you know." She informs me. I look up as my face lit up. "Really?" I said smiling wiping my tears. "Yea come on." She grabs my hand as she led me to the tree. I see the carving and put my hand over it. Y/n had climbed the tree. "Come on! Come on up." She says mocking my young self. "No I don't want to get hurt. This tree is too high." I remember what happened that day clearly. "I promise you will love it." She says. We both laugh as she hands me her hand the way I did when we first climbed it. She sat on the side she was in. I sat where I was in the first time.

"It's amazing up here, isn't it?" I asked her. She smiled at me shaking her head. "I feel like I'm on top of the world." She replies. She remembers. I put my pinky out to hold hers. "Always and forever?" I ask. "Always and forever." She replies interlocking her pinky to mine. "But you need to stop leaving me and start communicating." She tells me. I haven't realized how much I missed her smile and laugh. We move our hands to intertwine them. I found myself smiling as our hands were in each other's.