Raptor Pen

3rd person P.O.V

We we all looking at the dinosaur migration Darius said "There's Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, and ankylosaurus! Then Brooklyn said "Wow, you really do know your stuff, dino-nerd." Then Kenji says Check out the... Brontosaurus. "This is amazing I never seen anything this breathtaking." Y/N says Before Darius said "They don't have those their common mistake." Then Darius gasps then says "Are those Scinoceratops?" "When did you get those?"  Then Dave said "They are cooking all kinds of new Dinos in that lab." Then Sammy say while looking at the dinosaurs "Whoa! Where are they herding 'em to?" They're herding them back to their nighttime enclosures." Roxies responses, they all walk to the zip line and Dave said "Enough banner." It's zip-line party time! We all looked amazed when Ben was clipped on he said "Me? Maybe Yasmina should go first, or... Darius?

Uh... or anyone! I really don't- then he started to scream when Dave pushed him on the zip-line. Then we all started to go y/n was second to last.  Everyone cheered and sounded happy.everyone was admiring the dinosaurs.Darius was looking at the dinosaurs Brooklyn was recording with her phone. Ben was just screaming When he zip-lined next to a brachiosaurus. After the zip-line we all went to bed well... some of us didn't. When Darius was awake he got down from his bunk then he was sneaking around quietly until someone turned the lights on Darius gasped but then he noticed it was Kenji then he said "Oh, hey there dino-nerd. Whatcha doing? He was crossing his arms. Darius quickly turned around and said "Huh? Uh, nothing!" I was just uh, heading out 'cause... thirsty then he pointed to his mouth, then Kenji points to the gallon of water. "Oh, yeah. I... I meant, um... hungry." 

Then he started to walk to Kenji. Then Kenji  taps on the gum-ball machine. Then Darius said "Oh, heh, look at that. Thanks, Kenji." Darius tries to open the cabinet but Kenji interrupted by putting is hand on Darius's hand closing the cabinet then says "look, bro." He put his arm around Darius shoulders then says "I don't want you to be intimidated by me just because I'm rich, my father owns a few condos on the island, and I'm rich. Then wiggles his hand in the air while talking. Then Darius replies by saying "Uh, I'm not intimidated by you." "Oh, good." Then Kenji dust off Darius's jacket then says "I just want us to be friends, and friends tell each other stuff." "For instance, what they're doing out of bed after curfew." 

"What do you think?" Darius looked annoyed at Kenji.  "I think you best get your arm off me... friend" "Oh why don't you make me, friend?" Then Brooklyn comes out of the blue and snaps a picture then says "Huh so that's what toxic masculinity looks like." While checking her phone. Then Brooklyn looks up and Darius said "Uh, sorry we woke you. I-" then Kenji interrupted and said "He was trying to sneak out but I set him straight look, I try to look out for the younger kids it's who I am." While walking up to Brooklyn Kenji crosses his arms and Brooklyn puts her hand on her waist. Then Darius said "You guys don't understand I've been waiting my whole life to get here, and I'm going to make the most of it." "Those lights must be coming from the Compy enclosure." "I gotta check it out!" Then he stomped his foot.

Then that's when they saw y/n come out of the cabin and said "Could you please keep it down I'm trying to sleep please I'm begging you." Then she went back in looking very sleepy. Then Brooklyn said "Sneaking out to see dinosaurs in the dead of night, mad danger of getting caught, great mood lighting... then she pulled out her phone. Then continued talking "I guess that means... we're going rouge. Kapow!

(665 words)