friends or Enemies

Shreks life became living hell when Fiona had Quadruplets. Shrek absolutely hated kids never wanted them but he "loves Fiona"  And decided And decided well since I love her I guess it's OK. He was getting some kinky sex out of it. Sometimes he would hide in the bathroom with the doors locked to try to get away from the kids, once he left a bottle of his pills out for the kids to hopefully find unfortunately they did not. He's taken the socket covers off of the sockets and hopes that the kids will have a terrible accident where they're playing with the socket and then zap up but it has not happened yet and Fiona keeps putting the cover his back on or yelling at him to put the cover is back on. But today they get to get out of the house.

Y/n pov  y/ns Back story isn't that good either She has over 9 brothers and sisters. And on top of all that her dad is a drunk asshole. He hits and spits on all the babies. Which are 2 of them. Since y/n  It's the oldest. She has to take care of all her siblings. Which are all brats,  They all have different moms by the way. Today she gets A-day off from that, She has a date today, She's ready to go (be creative with outfits) and it's off her way to the coffee shop.

As she sits and waits full for the date which was about 2 hours ago, "Ogh a no show"  Just then she looks over and sees a handsome sparkling green man looking ate her he walks over as his family? Pays for 10 drinks and 7 cake pops(2 for each but not for billy because he was Found in the yard)he says "well hello sorry to over hear but your date didn't show?"-Shrek "  Were you esdropping on me, how could you!!"-y/n " Well no I was just gonna give you my number"-Shrek  " Oh well I guess it's sure so handsome I'll take it"- y/n.  Just then Fiona looks over and looks Feel less she starts to yell "Shrek come now the baby is pooping on your drink"-Fiona "Oh coming" looking at Fiona as he drops the the paper with the number on it winking at y/n