Into The Web

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Did a little insect wander into my web?" The female voice echoed throughout the darkness. 

We had just entered the leader's house. Her name was Mizuki. I shuddered in the darkness. I felt an ice-cold hand on my shoulder. 

I immediately stumbled back and fell. I took out my gun, which was previously hidden in my clothes. I held it tight in both hands and fired where I had heard her dreadful, taunting voice. 

Suddenly, the voice appeared from somewhere else. "Oh, a good try. A good try, indeed. But can you really save yourself, your little friend, and kill me?" She laughed, "This is not a fantasy story, child. You cannot do it all!" She laughed once more.

I took out a few pages of my chronicle that I had kept in a secret compartment of my wallet. I found a pen there, too. And I tried writing in complete darkness. 

I used my chronicle to first of all get some light. I looked around and wasn't able to see Mizuki. However, I found the door open and went out in search of Aldia. 

A few minutes after walking in the hallway and I heard another pair of footsteps. It seemed to be coming from all around me.

I completely freaked out and fired my gun all around me. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I was out of bullets. 

I felt a knife trace the skin on my neck and I saw Mizuki right behind me. 

"Why, hello!"