Fluff :P

Sry nothing really happens in the fluff ones lol I just had a bad day so uh this make it better

Cop, B = Bad Cop
Benny, Ben = Benny

3rd POV

Benny was making lunch when he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. "Hey pretty boy~," Cop said, pulling Ben close to his chest. He looked up and put his hands over Cops. "Eep..! I didn't know you liked using your day off to scare meee," He pouted. "Awwe, but I've only just started bubba," With that, he nuzzled his nose into Bennys soft locks, picking up the faint strawberry scent.

"Do you wanna watch a movie tonight? We could cuddle n stuff," Ben giggled. "Awee, sure hun. That sounds nice," He smiled through his frown, dreading the conversation he would soon have with his husband.

Benny finished making his lunch, and Cop followed him to the couch. "Whaddya wanna watch?" B swallowed nervously. "Umm, hey, I just wanted to talk to you for a sec first. Is that okay?" Bennys face turned to worry and he hugged Cops arm and looked up at him. "Oh? Is everything okay, captain?" He blushed at the pet name, but kept his composure. "Yea yea, just uh," Cop avoided eye contact. "Would you ever want to have a kid with me? I mean, I've erm, always wanted a family.. and I think we can afford it..."

Ben shook his head and started to snicker. "You had me worried there B!! I thought it was, like, serious!" He claimed up onto Cops lap and nuzzled his nose against his. "Of course I would, that sounds so wonderful," Ben put his hands on his cheeks. "Ohhh, I could teach my little girl-or boy-how to cook! And we could garden and knit together, and- oo! Whats their name gonna be? My favorite girls name is Sylvi-" B put a finger over Bennys mouth.

"Shh, your rambling again. I'm so glad you wanna have a family with me, hun, even if we dont have much," He placed a kiss on Bennys head. "I love youuu," Ben giggled cuddled close to his chest. "I love you too!!" Mwuh mwuh mwuh happily ever after breh