Bonus chapter 43.

February.

Him.

December and January ticked by so pleasantly and calmly. Angelica and Ariana turned 7 in January, Dom and Teo turned 16 on the 5th of February. We celebrated Christmas in Florence, hosting dinner at our house, and travelled to Switzerland for New-Year. 

Neve gave birth of December 19th and now we have 3 little Samoyeds: boy Roy, girls Rain and Rose. All of them are very healthy and well, the birth was actually exceedingly smooth and easy for Neve, who is a very protective, responsible mum; she lets only us to her puppies, nobody else. Martin's Samoyed Hercules paid a visit to his offspring, recognising them right away much to our surprise. Right now little pups can already see, they are very active and friendly. We took them to veterinarian and they got all necessary procedures done, so they are all good.

The accident that happened to my parents turned out to be just an accident. The driver reached out to us in 3 weeks and admitted to running away because he was utterly mortified. I didn't interfere in that as it is up to my parents and they decided to talk it through with the man and ended it on friendly terms without drama and scandals. That's good. As to those deadly pills, that's the mystery til now. 

Overall, everything is very well and cherry. 

At the moment I am with Adriano, Domenico, Mateo and Maximiliano in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. 

My eldest sons are set to go to Harvard. Cami and I utterly support their decision, which they are confident in and made on their own; they have been determined on it for a very long time and have all chances to get there because of how flawless their resumes are. 

We are here for the usual tour: look around university, campus whatsoever. Cami is back home with Tini, triplets, twins and quadruplets because Martina and triplets have school and she has campaign for Givenchy to do. 

"Wow."- gasped Max, hopping out of the car, and I chuckled, definitely understanding his amazement. 

The building is indeed very impressive and beautiful. It has that specific feeling to it; hard to describe, you just have to fell it yourself. 

"If this isn't my best and the most successful student."- stated all too familiar voice and I glanced in its direction, seeing professor Lester Brown. 

He taught marketing. I really enjoyed his lectures, they were fun and exceedingly informative. 

"It is so nice to see you, Leonardo. It's been quite a while."- stared Mr Brown as I returned his firm hand shake. 

"Likewise, Mr Brown."- I replied politely with a smile that he returned. 

"And I presume that these are your sons."- he stated friendlily and my smile brightened. 

Boys courteously introduced themselves as my heart fluttered in pride and joy. 

"And who are you, little man?"- wondered Mr Brown, crutching down to the level of my small son. 

"Maximiliano Alessio Russo. It is very nice to meet you, Sir."- spoke happily and politely with a smile Max, returning professor's hand shake. 

"Oh, it's my honour to meet you, Maximiliano."- chuckled Mr Brown before standing straight.

"They are your utmost copies. I am sure their intelligence is just as remarkable."- said Mr Brown and I nodded, smiling contentedly. 

He lead us inside and I held Max's hand as he walked on his own, looking around in curiosity. Professor chatted with us while showing around. It was very clear that my boys like it here and I couldn't be happier.