13. MODELLING [D.D]

[requested by Dumbobsessivebitch]

[You are Sara]

"Alright, now that we're done with the questions, lots of your fans have been wanting to see your guys' reactions to Sara's most famous modeling sessions. So, here we have a compilation of videos from the behind the scenes of photos being taken. So, you can comment on it or do anything you want, the fans just want your reactions." said the interviewer, passing the band a tablet. "Just press play."

"I'm excited." said Damiano, smiling widely and making everyone laugh.

"Who wouldn't want to see their girlfriend's pictures being taken?" joked Victoria.

The video started and it was a collaboration that Sara had done with a very famous brand in Italy only a couple of months ago.

It started off with Sara standing in a castle setting, she had a white fluffy dress on and part of her long hair was tied back whilst the rest was down. She had white eyeliner on her eyes to match the dress, she stood at the edge of a balcony in a giant castle and there was a big air bag beneath the balcony.

"She looks so beautiful." whispered Damiano completely mesmerized.

"Oh, she does." agreed the rest.

"You ready to jump?" shouted the photographer in Italian so that Sara could hear them because of how high up she is.

"Yeah, not really!" shouted back Sara in Italian, chuckling nervously and making everyone laugh. "At least I'm not Sofia because she wouldn't even get up here halfway!" she shouted refering to her younger sister who just stuck out her tounge to her from where she stood on the floor. "If I die tell everyone I know that I love them! Especially Damiano!"

"Aww." said Ethan, Victoria, Thomas and the interviewer as Damiano laughed.

"Three! Two! One!" shouted the photographer and Sara jumped from the balcony, her dress flowing beautifully behind her.

"Why have I not seen this before?! She looks so beautiful." said Damiano.

"If only I looked this good in dresses." joked Victoria, making everyone laugh.

"My life just flashed before my eyes." said Sara once she was back on her feet, regaining her balance.

The next video was behind the scenes of a worldknown perfume brand that had asked Sara to model for them.

"So you're going to spin and then look at the camera. What we want to get is like a cool dress effect where like your dress goes around you before going back to its normal shape." said the director this time in English to Sara who was getting her makeup retouched last minute.

Sara had a long beige dress on with long sleeves and daisies interwined into her dark hair.

"I feel like a princess in this dress." said Sara with an Italian accent to her English, playing with her dress.

"You sure do look like one." said the makeup artist, smiling at Sara.

"Now that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me." answered Sara as she smiled widely.

"She looks like an angel." whispered Damiano so that only Victoria, Ethan and Thomas could hear him.

The video carried on to show Sara spining and the dress flowing behind her, circling her then the it switched again and showed her dressed in a beige suit and flowers in her hand as she sat on a wooden stool in front of a white background.

"Now move your head up!" exclaimed the photographer and Sara did just that.

"Left! Just like that, yes! Looks beautiful!" exclaimed the photographer over the clicks and bright flashes of the camera.

"Giving me fairy vibes eventhough she isn't wearing a dress." laughed Ethan.

"The flowers have that vibe, don't they?" said Victoria and the rest agreed.

"Well, a very beautiful fairy." said Damiano.

The clips soon ended and Damiano couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Sara looked in them all.

"That's my girl!" exclaimed Damiano whilst the interviewer and his bandmates clapped and exclaimed.

---

writer's block really showing through, took me a whole fucking day just to write this chapter and it's still shitty, lucky i have a boring life and no one to go out with (not that i'd want to anyway because i love staying home with my true loves, måneskin and wattpad) and i don't have anything to do with my life but write. i kept re-writting this chapter and re-writting because i couldn't seem to get it right but eventually i just stuck to this version because it's the best i got. really great idea, but my writer's block HATES me recently. 😩