↦𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖡𝖴𝖱

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ [𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌] ❞

𝖡𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖣

𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤

-💌-

Affection-
How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

He really enjoys cuddling. He's really touch starved... as for it getting intense?
It can sometimes, let's just say struggling isn't worth it.

Blood-
How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

My man uses bombs or in other words TNT. It's going to be messy-

Cruelty-
How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Sometimes he gets bored Y'know? So when he's mocking you it's out of pure boredom. But other than the bad things he treats you very kindly :)

Darling-
Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Sharing the same bed, he doesn't trust you enough yet to let you have your own bed. He does also do that for the company!

Delusional-
How aware are they?

He's very aware of what's happening around him. He knows that what he is doing is not the best thing but like hell does he care.

Death-
Do they feel any sorrow for their victims at all?

...

no.

Exposed-
How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

It is all shown, he doesn't like keeping much from you but if you think you can manipulate this man then you are crazy as shi-

Earnest-
Are they intense?

Does almost starving you for a week and then 'accidentally' setting a bomb off to scare you sound intense?

Fight-
How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Angry. Very very angry. For example: you slapped him hard enough to leave a mark, you got kicked to the floor and hit a few times.

Game-
Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

I mean yeah, he actually gets really pumped when you try to escape. It's like a kid getting five dollars but instead it's a grown ass man.

Hell-
What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

One of his bombs managed to hit your leg and skin it a bit. A big mark is still there but it's healed over time. After that happens though Wilbur felt so awful- so let's just say you got a lot of attention.

Ideals-
What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

To live far far away from people and maybe get a dog.

Iron-
How emotionally stable would you be throughout the events that unfold?

Crying almost everyday but yeah that's normal. Mental health is not good at all.

Jealousy-
Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Saying that he doesn't get jealous is like saying the Queen of England can die. You don't wanna see him jealous.