chapter 24

The episodes starts with kaira going to the washroom to freshen up, did some romance, after 20 minutes came out got ready.

Then went down to have break fast,they all did break fast and went to get ready for the work, while naira cleaned the dishes and went to her room and was shocked to see kartik just in a towel, and kept staring at him without blinking her eyes, kar...

Then went down to have break fast,they all did break fast and went to get ready for the work, while naira cleaned the dishes and went to her room and was shocked to see kartik just in a towel, and kept staring at him without blinking her eyes, kartik noticed this and said, I know that I am hot, and you cant resist me, naira just blushed and ran away from there, kartik got ready for office and went down, while sameer and tina also got ready and came down and were shocked to see kaira were about to kiss each other. Sameer and tina faked cough, kaira moved away from each other, then naira ran to her room getting embarrassed, while kartik scratched the back of his head, then they all went the office, while naira cleaned the house she felt like vomiting she ran to the washroom after coming out she felt little dizzy and was about to fall but was caught in the right time by kartik,naira said baby aap itni jaldi agaye, kartik said haan woh office ka kaam khatam hogaya toh main agaya, lakin tumhe kya howa tum abhi girne wali thi, then naira said haan woh pata nahi itne dino se mujhe roz chakkar ate hai, aur 4 dafa vomiting bi,kartik said jaan chalo hum ek dafa doctor ko dhikha dete hai,then they went to the the nearest hospital(sanjeevni),they reached there, they took an appointment and were sitting in the waiting area, while dr. Armaan and dr.riddhima were passing by when they spotted kartik and came to meet him,armaan said hey kittu, kaisa hai yaar itne saal baad, kartik saw Armaan and hugged him hey Amy kaisa hai yaar tu aur ridzi Kaha hai, then riddhima came and hugged kartik saying hi kittu bhai , kaisa hai tu, kartik said main theek hoon, aou main tum logo ko kisi se milwana chata hoon,kartik went near naira and said baby inse milo yeh mere college ke friends hai, Armaan aur riddhima, to(AR) yeh hai meri wife naira,naira said hi, kittu tune shaddi karlo aur hume bulaya nahi, acha yeh bata tu yaha kya karah hai, and then kartik told them about naira,riddhima said ok bhabhi come with me let me check, after a while riddhima called kartik and Armaan and told them that naira is a week pregnant, kittu tu baap bane wala hai,kartik was on cloud nine, he was very happy and went and hugged naira, was about to kiss her, but naira stoped him and said kya baby tumare dost hai yaha pe kuch toh sharam karo,armaan said kittu mujhe nahi pata tha ke tu itna romantic hai college main toh tum kissi larki se baat nahi karta tha sivaye riddhima ke, acha yeh bata, sammy(sameer) kaisa hai,kartik said sameer theek hai, tum log na ajj ghar pe ajou, singhania suddan,armaan said ok kittu, chalo phir shaam ko milte hai, and then kaira left for home and told sameer and tina to come home, as they have a surprise for them,then when sameer and tina, they got freshen up and came down, then the door bell rang and chitti uncle opened the door and (Ar) came inside , sameer was shocked and went and hugged armand saying hi Amy jiju how are you ,hi riddhima di, then sameer introduce armand and riddhima to tina and then Armaan said ab bata kittu teri aur bhabhi ki love story and then kartik narrated the whole story to them and they were happy, even Armaan was so happy that atleast there is one girl who can handle kartik,chitti uncle brought some snacks for them and then naira said chitti uncle woh ab ap ghar jaye main apko do din ki chutti deti hoon, ap thora sa time apni family ke saath spend kariye, chiti uncle said lakin naira beta ghar ka kaam naira said woh hum karlenge, acha naira beta jane se pehle kuch kaam ho toh bata dena, naira said haan woh joh guest room tyaar rakhna, chiti uncle said ok naira beta,and he left,waise bhai apne toh Kaha tha apke pass ek surprise hai ,woh kya hai,tina said haan jiju batou na, then kaira said together tum dono ko kya sirf humare bhai aur bhen banke rehna kya chacha /cahachi,ya Mausa/massi nahi banoge, tum dono ka promotion hogaya hai,sameer got so happy and said yay bhai main chacha bane wala hoon,while tina was on cloud nine and saying matlab main tina masi banungi yaay, they both started jumping like kids,kaira just face paled themselves and said in dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta,and then Armaan said let's go riddhima, naira said AJ ke liye along idhar hi ruku waise bi apka hospital idhar se toh Kareeb hai na,AR agreed and then all of them went to sleep while kartik came to the room and saw naira is applying lotion and said baby what are you doing naira said main toh lotion lagrahi hoon, then kartik said chalo baby so jou bohot late hogaya hai,naira said baby tum sojou mujhe na kuch kaam hai, main ati hoon, kartik slept while naira went outside the room and messaged tina and ridhima to come out with Armaan and sameer, they went to the garden and started discussing about the surprise party for kartik as his birthday is tomorrow, so they decided that sameer will keep kartik busy while arman and riddhima will finnished their work and riddhima will come home and help naira and tina in the arrangements, while Armaan will go and buy the cake, then all went to sleep, at 11:20 naira went to the kitchen and started making a cake, at 11:50 the cake was ready then she messaged everyone and told them to come at 12 the door of kaira's room open and then they saw kartik is still sleeping, naira went and sat near kartik and woke him up kartik was like jaan kya howa tumhe kuch chahiye, then naira said baby ek second sab ajou, everyone came and said happy birthday baby/kittu/bhai/jiju,kartik got happy and hugged everyone, and said thank you and then they all left naira closed the door and hugged kartik and kissed him and said happy birthday baby, kartik said thanks jaan,then naira went to the cupboard and took out small box and gave it to kartik, kartik said what is this baby,naira said your birthday gift, then kartik opened the box and saw so many things inside,like (shirt with world's best dad to be written on it, Adidas shoes, watch,and wallet)