Why do you always act cold/together.

Okay so I'm trying to change the writing style

At that time Boruto was with Sasuke for training, he always smiled at Sasuke and looked cheerful even though it was annoying sometimes but Sasuke had never seen him sad or angry about anything big. Usually boruto gets angry because of small things just for entertainment, sasuke in a cold tone said "you better hurry up boruto" sasuke folded his arms "okay sasuke sensei" boruto cheerfully said to sasuke. In Boruto's heart *ahh why does he never once praise me or be friendly to me* boruto is angry inside but on the outside looks friendly.

On the other hand in sasuke's heart *From the beginning I did know he would be a suitable student, and would become a great ninja boruto has a fast development even though he is young but he is very good at this field, but if he doesn't act annoying he maybe it would be better* sasuke sighed as if he was letting out a sigh of disappointment. Boruto hears sasuke sigh in disappointment he's a bit guilty for something he doesn't know *why does sasuke seem to be in torment teaching me, did i do something wrong? I know! He doesn't want to teach me, I'm an idiot.*

By that time it was quite late so Sasuke decided Boruto to go home, when he arrived at Boruto's house his mother greeted him and was hugged by Himawari because she missed him. When boruto finished dinner he was a little annoyed because his father didn't come home, when in boruto's room he was in his room and was sitting on the edge of his bed where the room was lit by moonlight. *AHHHHHHHHHH why isn't dad home yet he always works and works and rarely has time for family and also.... SASUKE he seems to think of me as trash no matter what he thinks about me" boruto tried to calm down and started to catch his breath he slowly said "Sasuke... His tall body... His face that still looks young.... His cold demeanor that looks cool..... And also his sweet voice...... . . . Wait a minute why am I thinking about that and why am I blushing" suddenly in his brain a picture of Sasuke with his shirtless body and stomach muscles and trying to tease him. 

Boruto suddenly had a nosebleed just imagining that "f*ck why am I having a nosebleed, I don't like it.... I... I... I JUST APPRECIATE HIM.. and also her...... Always behaving cold to me" boruto became sad because of that "what... If he.... Love.... Me? Impossible hahahha no way" Boruto's voice got faster. And boruto sheds tears "haha there's no way he loves me" boruto wipes his tears and gets excited again "yes he can't love me.... He hates me hahaha."

"And maybe he doesn't want to teach me, he's tortured to teach me that's why he's being cold to me I... I... I'll ask him tomorrow" 

Meanwhile with sasuke 

Sasuke is at his house, not at Sakura and Sarada's house but his house is outside Konoha okay, next Sasuke is lying on his folding bed and there is a little light from the air hole, Sasuke is not wearing a shirt and only wearing underwear but covered with a blanket

*why do I suddenly have a bad feeling huh? Could it be because of Boruto, he's also a bit weird lately whether I'm being too hard on him I... I... I'm just trying to make him stronger and also make him more mature but... Seems like he's uncomfortable, Boruto looks... It's so weird because of her fake smile, I have to apologize to her for making her uncomfortable. *

tomorrow UwU

At that time, Boruto had just arrived at the designated place, Boruto ran and shouted at Sasuke with a smile "HI, HAPPY MORNING SASUKE SENSEI" when they were close suddenly the atmosphere started to get serious, and Sasuke said. "ehhh boruto we need to talk" Boruto dives and his gaze is blank but looks like he wants to ask something to sasuke "sasuke i just want to ask something" "mhm what is boruto" Sasuke sensei.... Do you hate me I SEE YOU ALWAYS BEING ATTITUDE COLD TO ME YOU NEVER PRAISE ME YOU... DO YOU DON'T LIKE ME SO MUCH" boruto said it angrily and tried to leave because of his annoyance, sasuke was shocked by what boruto said, Boruto walked away and stopped and said "I also don't know if you think of me as a student or not" Sasuke suddenly said "Yeah... I never thought of you as a student because... Because..." "For what Sasuke" Boruto looks a bit angry again "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, BORUTO YOU KNOW" sasuke blushed but tried to cover it up

Boruto said "really" "mhm" "you're just lying sasuke" said boruto sarcastically, sasuke ran to boruto and he grabbed boruto's cheek and lifted boruto and... Kissing boruto passionately, Boruto felt sasuke's tongue fused with his and could feel sasuke's saliva and sasuke finished their kiss and left a strand of saliva from their kiss. Boruto who was still shocked said "S.. Sa... Sasuke sensei" Sasuke lowered Boruto and faced the other direction in embarrassment.

Sasuke shyly said "bo-boruto d-do you want to be with me" the meaning of being with me what sasuke said was would boruto be his boyfriend, Boruto who was still shocked but understood he said "hahahaha of course I will I want to be with you, Sasuke, forever."

Guys do you like it with my new style or you like my old style.