Sarada, sakura, Hinata and Naruto know

Oke sooooo I write for chapter 3 

When Sarada opened her father's belongings she saw a box that said *me and boruto* and sasuke's diary "what is this" sarada opened the box and saw photos of sasuke and boruto there were a lot and also she saw photos of sasuke and boruto kissing and Sarada open sasuke's diary

February 12

Today is the happiest day of my life today boruto accepted me as his boyfriend, I'm very, very happy.

Sara continues to improve until the last page

August 2nd

*sarada: it was yesterday! *

Today I tried to tell boruto about my departure but he doesn't seem to accept it and also about Sarada.

"So far boruto and dad have to" and dad cares more about boruto than me, I tell mom. Sarada ran into the kitchen and called her mother "MOM!" "What's wrong sarada don't shout" "mom I want to tell you something" "ohh what is that" "actually FATHER AND BORUTO are Dating" "What, you're kidding me sarada hahahaha" sarada shows a photo of sasuke and boruto kissing "W-what is this , this must be an edit right!" "this mother is real" *and finally sakura aunty told mom and dad about us and finally i called when at hokage's office i was confused because sakura aunty, mom, dad and sara leaked me sharply *

"ahh hi dad what am I here" Hinata's face looks sad, Sakura's face looks angry, Sarada doesn't look sarcastic and Naruto's face looks like he wants to be angry, Naruto takes out a photo of Boruto and Sasuke "Can you explain this Boruto" Naruto looks very very angry from usually "F-father where did you get this photo from" "PLEASE EXPLAIN boruto" "okay I'll explain" Sakura immediately said "everything, explain everything" * boruto explained everything in detail" naruto "boruto get out of here now" sakura "Hinata what a good idea i divorced sasuke" sakura looks very sad "yes maybe that's a good idea sakura" hinata hugs sakura and sarada still looks shocked.

with boruto

Boruto is running home *everyone knows about me and sasuke I better go, they will oppose my relationship with sasuke sensei, i have to get out of konoha and look for sasuke sensei * okay time skip, Boruto has prepared the things needed and he went straight out of the house from the window and jumped over several buildings and finally got out of Konoha